Chapter Nine

Jess pov

After mom sat Mac with me and Tommy I just watched her. She was there talking to Tommy and I just couldn't help but admire her body she was every times she smiled you could see her dimples and when she moved her muscle could easily be seen contracting. I felt my self getting all hot and bothered so I distracted my attention to the food in front of me, however every time I inhaled I would catch her delicious sent and it would draw my attention to her.

Once the food was eaten and everyone started to leave I watched Mac stand and leave, every fibre of my being was begging to go with her to keep her close, but there was no way I was doing that so I just watched her walk across the garden to a table full of kids.

I sighed contentedly because even thought she was not next to me I could still see her, I was concentrated only on her that I didn't notice Lauren making her was to Mac.

Well you see Lauren is that pack slut there's no way of saying that nicely it's just fact she will go after anything and I mean anything that girl has no morales. So seeing her standing next to Mac flirting with her made me want to go over there and rip her head off.

I sat there stewing in my anger watching them when white hot rage when through my body watching them kiss. If I was angry before I was murderous now growling under my breath and about the dive over the tables separating me and Mac when I felt Tommy hand hit me holding me in my chair.

Jess you've got to calm down she's making her back over here and if she hears you growling she's going to freak out

After hearing this I realise that Mac is a couple of yards away. I take a feel breath and try the calm the wolf that is raging inside of me.

Mac makes her way over to us and starts speaking to my mom, my wolf is still going crazy though growling and slamming in the side of mind. I look towards make and see her give me a gentle smile seeing this my wolf turns into a little placid pup, she lies down with her tongue out panting and her tail is going crazy, and I swear I can see some drool.

Realising that I have just missed a question she asked me i give her a completely confused look.

" Err a a at sch. School." She said nervously.

She looks so cute I can't help but give her a fully blown smile not even registering what she is saying.

I'm then balled over and majorly turned on as I see her give me a sexy smirk and wink that just walks off leave me flushed and extremely hot and bothered and I just walk her until she's out of sight.

"School?" I say confusedly a couple of minutes after she has gone.

My mom bursts out laughing,

"Ye sweetie she just started at your school today."

"Huh, ok mom I go to go bed, you know gots ta be up early for school tomorrow."