Chapter Two

School

After breakfast, I drive to McKnight High. I parked my car up and took everyone out of the car.

"Jared, Meg are you going to come with me, or go and register?" I ask as I have to walk the twins to the school opposite to get them registered.

"Nah we're going to go and register and see if we can find our classes." Megs says.

"OK Just don't get into any trouble, and Ill meet you here after school"

After dropping the twins off and filling in all the paper work, I glance at the clock in the entrance and see that I'm late.

"Have a good day Munchkins, I gots ta go. Il see you soon." I say as I kiss them and start running back to McKnights.

I jog up the front steps and through the corridor and into the administration office.

"Hi, My names Mckenzie Wolf I'm new today." I say to the old stuffy miserable looking lady at the front desk.

"Your brother and sister were here earlier why are you late?" she says her voice nasally and annoyed.

" I had other things to do sorry..."

I stand there awkwardly waiting for her to say or do something but she just stares at me.

"Sooooo can I have my class schedule or not."

She tuts and sighs irritably and finally prints off my timetable. I take it out of her hand and leave without saying another word.

I glance at the schedule in my hand to find out with room my registration is, great now all I have to do is find the damn room. I spend a good 20 minutes walking around the school trying to find the room which I do with only 5 minutes left of registration. I glance into the room and see a full class of 30 all of which were laughing and having a good time.

I take a deep breath and walk into the room, as soon as the door starts to crack open the room goes dead silent you could hear a pin drop. I walked to the desk that the teachers sat behind.

"Hi Sir, My name Mac Wolf I'm new here. I know I'm late but I couldn't find the class."

The teacher glances up at me and smiles.

"Good morning Mac I'm Mr Davidson. you have me for registration for the year and I think if I remember correctly English so you know where the room is so you can be late." he said chuckling to himself.

"OK everyone settle down there's a new student joining us this year. This Mac. Please introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself."

I step up

"Hey I'm Mac, The eldest of five, I have two brothers and sisters, we're new in town just moved here."

"OK Mac grab yourself and empty seat."

So registration didn't go to badly. I sad next to a cute little geeky girl she said her name was Laura, then she ignored me the rest of the two minutes we were sitting there. I kept on hearing people whispering but I didn't really take any notice.

So I'm walking to my next class which I saw when I was trying to find my room for registration. I was one of the first ones to enter the class so I introduced myself to the teacher and sat down in the back. While waiting for class to start I checked my phone to make sure there hasn't been any problems with the twins, Once finished the room was full.

"Good morning class I'm Miss Astley I'm your history teacher for the rest of the year, There is text books at the beginning of every row if you can just take one and pass the rest on we'll be able to get this class started."

I was facing the front when I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned and saw a pretty girl, she had brunette hair with soft curls and the softest brown eyes I've ever had directed at me.

"Hi, My names Sam. Your new here right. I don't know if you know your way about the school but I could show you if you like?" she asks shyly

"Umm ye, ye that would be great ye, I'm Mac by the way."

"OK cool so I'll meet you outside and I'll show you your next class?"

"Will do."

I sat through that class quite happy with myself, I made a friend one that keeps glancing over at me and smiling and blushes when I smile back its adorable.

Well after History, I found out that my Maths class I also have with Sam, which went the same as History. After Maths class was finished I saw the most golden flowing hair that I've ever seen and ti looks as soft as anything I just wanted to run my hands through it .

"Mac, Mac" I hear Sam say which draws me out of my stupor.

"Ye whats up?"

"Lunch? You coming?"

With that I follow Sam to the canteen, Where she proceded to drag me over to the queue and then over to her table and introduced me to her friends. The girls Jo, Amy and Lisa and the boys Tom, Jeff, James and Smithy. After lunch the day went just like every other day at school and in most classes I had someone I knew with me.