Chapter Fifteen

Mac POV

Waking up was a whole new experience, I mean my arm was wrapped around my pillow my legs were entwined with my quilt, but I did feel pleasantly content.

I squeeze my pillow a little bit tighter and bury my head into it, I breath in and smell something something delicious it was like melted chocolate, vanilla and strawberries all melted into one and I wanted to have a taste, real bad.

I jerk awake what the hell, I look down to see what the I was cuddling up too and was just about to take a bite out of.

I look down and see Jess snuggling into me, a smile makes it's way onto my face. I glance over to the clock cursing the time, I slowly move out of the bed, which is harder then is sounds as Jess keeps moving back into me.

I quickly write a note for Jess, and get everyone ready and drive them to school.

I quickly drive back home not wanting Jess to wake up alone because I remember the absolute look if devastation on her face. I pull up to the house and make my way up to Jess, upon seeing her still asleep I go down and make breakfast.

Well let's just say I went a little overboard as I didn't no what she wanted so you know I make the usual full English breakfast then pancakes, muffin, waffles, French toast and bagels. I felt a little stupid but I couldn't help it, I just didn't want her to be sad when she woke up.

Now here I am pacing outside my door I mean come on what if she doesn't want to stay for breakfast, what if she thinks I'm a weirdo because I cooked enough to feed a family of 15 instead of the 2 of us. I'm so stupid I can't believe I'm this stupid I should of just woke her up and then asked if she even wanted anything.

Oh jeez I might as well get it over with, I open the door and make my way up to Jess

"Hey Jess wake up, hey wake up I've make breakfast."

Nothing

"Come on wakey wakey rise and shine."

Still nothing I smile a bit I can't believe someone can sleep this soundly, I smile at her and just watch her sleep I figure that nothing short of an earthquake is going to wake up this blonde haired beauty.

I slide into bed next to her content just to lay there waiting for her to wake up.

Jess POV

Waking up the raw feelings of Tommy maybe dying hit me full force and tears start to roll down my face as I clutch the closest thing to me.

"Hey are you alright?"

I hear someone say above me then a hand comes done and wipes away my tears.

I look up embarrassed and see Mac smiling down at me.

"You hungry?"

I nod at her.

"Ok then, follow me."

She jumps out of bed and reaches down to grab my hand and pulls me along with her.

"Here you go this is the bathroom wash up, if you want a shower go ahead just grab some of my clothes to put on and I'll start breakfast."

I jump in the shower and open my mind link

Mom how's Tommy?

Hey sweetheart you had us worried sick where are you

I'm at a friends mom how's Tommy

I'm just going to check on him now I'll speak with you later ok sweetheart

Please mom as soon as you know I want to know ok

I promise

I close off the link and finish my shower, and walk in to Macs room, I have a look in the closet and pull out a t-shirt and go into the drawers and find a pair of shorts. The fact that the clothes look like there 3 sizes for big I would of laughed seeing me but I just couldn't muster the humour at the moment but wearing Macs clothes made me feel safe.

Mac POV

I was sitting in the kitchen waiting for Jess to come down stairs but I nervous as hell, the table was laden with food and me sitting behind it with a cup of coffee.

I watch Jess walk down the stairs in my clothes and my jaw goes slack, I mean she looks drop dead gorgeous, even if her face lacked her breath taking smile or the twinkle of mischief in her eye, but I knew that if she did I would be falling even deeper then I already am and there's no way I wanted that considering I only knew her for a couple of days.

I mean come on you hear about all the dumb people that fall in a matter of days and just get burned and there was no way that was happening to me, I wouldn't allow it and I definitely wouldn't show no way in hell.

"Hey." I say a little embarrassed with all the food on the table.

She smile at me and I feel myself melt a little.

Come Mac fix up.

"Hungry?"

She laughs a little and I relax a bit.

She takes the seat opposite me.

"Would you like some coffee?" I give her my most charming smile.

She shakes her head

"Orange juice?"

Again I get a shake of the head in return

I let out a sigh and open the fridge I wave my hands in front of it and wiggle my eyebrows suggestively.

She gives me a laugh, and I smile happily.

"I'll just have some water thank you."

I grab a bottle of water and walk back to the table

"Dig in."

She did just that she piled her plate up and I smiled.

Jess POV

Jess I need you home now

Mom is it Tommy how is he, is he ok

Come home now Jess

"Mac I'm so sorry I have to go home."

"It's ok it's getting late in the morning, your folks will probably be worrying."

"Thanks for understanding."

Jess now

I run around the table kiss Mac on the cheek and run to the car and speed out of the road.