Chapter Ten

Mac pov

I woke up early as I normally do and go about my morning routine it is always a drag but for some reason I feel and underlying sense of excite like something's going to happen today.

Jess pov

Waking up hours before my alarm me and my wolf were buzzing with excitement, I ran down stairs to get take a run because I knew there was no way my wolf would survive the day if I didn't at least get rid of some of this energy.

I let my wolf take over on end up running for about 15 minutes before I realised that she was trying to run parallel to the road following Macs scent. I tried to force my wolf release control but she wasn't having any of it. I then tried reasoning with her I even tried blackmail but absolutely nothing.

We then came to the road and there was no way to carry on but to cross.

Now my wolf may want to cross she would stop at nothing to get to Mac but she knows that there is nothing more important then staying hidden, she knows that at no cost is she to reveal herself to possible humans.

I could feel her grip on control slightly waver and I took my chance to shoved her to the back of my mind and regained control, running back to the pack house I scolded my wolf.

I couldn't believe you would be that stupid, you ran so close to the road what if someone saw, what if you could get to Mac then what huh what was your great idea, unbelievable. You think I can trust you again to give you control, Jesus I'm not going to be able to let you out until you learn to control yourself.

I could hear my wolf whining at the lady statement but there was nothing I could do I couldn't risk it.