ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ

"Brett, we're going to have to get out of bed." I said chuckling as he kisses my neck making me instinctively close my eyes.

"Is that so?" He says coming back up kissing me and I couldn't help but kiss him back. I pushed him to lay on his back as I straddled his lap looking down at him.

"You have school and practice."

"I can skip school and go to practice later." Brett says pulling me down to kiss him making me smile.

"I didn't waste tutoring you for months just for you to skip school." I said looking at him and he sighs looking at me.

"You're not going to school."

"Because I was suspended moron."

"Isn't your suspension over?" Brett says raising an eyebrow and I chuckled shrugging my shoulders.

"I'm pretty sure I told them to just expel me." I said making Brett laugh shaking his head bringing his hand up tucking my hair behind my ear.

"What am I going to do with you?"

"You can go to school." I say making him pout, I chuckled leaning down to kiss him once more before hopping out of bed making him groan.

"I really don't have to go."

"Brett we've been in this room pretty much all weekend. We can't camp out at your house forever."

"Satomi and Lori are out on a spa weekend, they won't be back until tonight." Brett says getting out of bed coming up behind me wrapping his arms around me, "So, technically we have one more day."

"As cute as you come princess, that's not going to work. You're going to school and I will drop you off, maybe pick you up if I have too." I said turning around putting a hand on his chest and he smirks.

"You weren't complaining about what we were doing?"

"Yeah jackass because we had a house to ourselves. I'm sure when your sister gets back she'll want to sage the room."

"Well she's gonna sage the entire house the rate you were going." Brett says making me gasp slapping his shoulder making him laugh. He pulls me back to kiss him and I couldn't lie that I loved to kiss him.

"Enough, we both need to shower and get ready for the day." I said pulling away from him and about to walk off but he picks me up throwing me over his shoulder making me laugh, "Brett! Put me down."

"You said we need to shower so off we go."

"You're an idiot, I swear." I said as he puts me on the ground before kissing me again and I smiled into the kiss.

We took our time in the shower, it being more fun than I had expected getting out of the bathroom with the towel around my body. I had gone over to my bag putting on my clothes before walking over to pick my shoes up.

I sat on the bed tying my shoe laces when I hear another pair of footsteps seeing Brett was finally out of the bathroom. I smirked sitting up as I see him in a towel tilting my head as I stared at him, he looks at me chuckling.

"Enjoying yourself?"

"Very much so actually." I said and he winks at me grabbing his uniform, I chuckled going back to finishing tying my shoes. I hear my phone ring and I looked over to see it was Stephanie making me slide it open and putting it to my ear resting it on my shoulder.

"Finally you picked up the phone." Stephanie says before I had the chance to say hi making me laugh.

"Steph you've got serious attachment issues. We spoke yesterday."