ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ

I had driven all the way through back to Beacon Hills, considering the airport was far from my house it was getting dark and I bite on the inside of my lip. I tried calling my brother but I wasn't getting anywhere making me nervous. I threw my phone in frustration in the seat next to me.

"Breathe." I told myself as I felt that rush of power still sitting in my chest as I was driving. I needed to get to the warehouse safely and I couldn't if I blew up in this car. I managed to calm myself to a certain amount before I finally reached the warehouse.

I didn't waste anymore time getting out of the car and running right inside of the warehouse, looking around but not seeing anybody. I get to the middle of the room and I was trying to find anyone but couldn't.

"Scott? Scott, are you here?" I called out lightly as I tried not to spiral but the thought of Scott being dead crossed my mind making everything about to come crashing down. I hear rustling coming from behind me and I turned around quickly readying myself.

They were walking through the plastic tarp that covered the place, I looked around before getting behind a brick post. I stood there listening as I hear them coming out from the tarp standing there. I peered around the other side to peak seeing only the back of them, I looked to see they had a gun making me press my back against the post.

I clenched my jaw as I stood there, hearing their footsteps coming close to where I was standing. As they were coming close, I walked around the post so now that when I came out I was standing behind them.

Just as I was about to attack them from behind, they quickly turned around bringing their arms back to hit me but luckily I dodged out of the way hitting the gun out of their hands. I kicked their leg making them drop to the ground as I brought myself up to point my hands at them but as I looked at them I recognised the guy behind the gun.

"Carmen?" Chris Argent says and I huffed out of breathe, my heart rate that was pumping was in my ears.

"Chris. I didn't know it was you. I'm sorry." I said, and he gets up shaking his head bringing me into a hug. I sighed in his arms as I wrapped my arms around him, he pulls away looking t me.

"How are you? What are you doing here?"

"I'm fine. I heard Scott was here with Satomi's pack."

"You know you shouldn't be here." Chris says giving me a concerned look and I pursed my lips.

"I can't hide forever." I said, looking at him and he looks at me before nodding.

"Come on, I'll take you to your brother." He says nodding his head for me to follow him, he picks up his dropped gun and then we walked through the warehouse. We got towards the back and as we got closer I could hear voices.

We pushed through the tarp and I looked around at the many unfamiliar faces of Satomi's pack. I see Scott talking with Kira, Derek and Brayden probably discussing the plan, Derek was the first to spot me and Scott looks over his shoulder to see what he was looking at.

"Carmen." Scott says and I sighed rushing over to him throwing my arms over him, he holds me as I tightly squeeze him, "You shouldn't be here."

"And neither should you." I said, frowning looking at him and he sighs hugging me again making me smile lightly.

"Carmen." I hear and I looked over to Derek who was giving me a look, he wasn't one to show much emotion but I knew he was worried about me especially after last night. He comes over bringing me into a hug and I wrapped my arms around him.

"I'm okay Derek."

"I know." He simply says holding me like it was the last time and he pulls away with a small smile.