Chapter 13 Kidnapped

I struggled to open my heavy eyes, my pounding head and scraped knees reminding me of the events that had just taken place. I looked around the room, terrified of what, or who I would see, but I was alone. Somehow that frightened me even more.

I thought about screaming for help, but my voice had been frozen in fear. I just sat there with my head resting on my knees with my hands tied behind my back, in the corner of the foreign room and blankly stared at the door, waiting for someone to walk in.

All I had wanted to do was the see Taehyung, yet somehow I ended up here, not knowing if I'd ever see him again..... I shouldn't have gone into the woods....

I began to hear footsteps outside of the door, walking around what I assumed to be another part of the old shack.

I sat up straight and my heart began to pound with fear. "Ember, whatever happens, you will not give up. You can't." I whispered to myself while bracing for what was to come.

The doorknob slowly turned, and the door began to open. A dark brown boot stepped in through the door, then the rest of the man appeared.

He was a rather large man, tall and broad. I could tell even through his baggy black hoodie that he was in great shape. He didn't look anything less than a normal guy you would see walking around town or at the gym.

"It's about time you woke up, you lazy woman." The man said angrily, as if I had done something wrong.

I sat there and stared at him, not able to get words to form from my mouth.

"What? Cat got your tongue?"

"What do you want from me?" I managed to say.

He just laughed.

"Oh honey, that's not the right question. What don't I want from you would be much easier to answer." He said in a voice that made me shiver with fear.

He walked over to me and grabbed my face, pushing my ratted hair out of it.

"Oh what a beauty you are." He said.

"Don't touch me." I demanded.

I felt the stinging pain across my face from his hand slapping me.

"Don't tell me what to do, bitch!" He yelled.

He walked to the other side of the room and stood against the wall.

"My name is Eric Drover and I'm going to be the last person you ever see."

"You won't break me." I responded.

He laughed at my boldness. "Oh Ember, that's what they all said." He said my name in a way that made me want to change my name forever so I'd never have to hear it again.

He walked back over to me and grabbed the rope around my wrists and forced me to stand up. I felt his nasty breath on my neck as he slowly kissed it.

"I said don't touch me!" I yelled.

He pushed me across the room causing me to fall on my face. Then he walked over to me and grabbed me by my hair.

"I'll do whatever I want. I'm the one in control here and I'll keep reminding you of that as long as you want me to." He whispered into my ear and shoved my head back down on the floor.

"Now that we've got that figured out, let's let the fun begin." He smiled a smile more evil than I knew a person was capable of.

I laid there on the floor and began to cry. I had traveled to a literal hell and I didn't know if I'd ever leave.

"What's wrong? Are you scared? Because you should be." He said as he crouched down next to me and wiped a tear off of my face.

He stood up and walked towards the door.

"I'll be back soon. I hope you're ready." As he shut the door behind it.

I heard the door lock and his footsteps walking away.

"Why is this happening to me? Why me?" I thought as I continued laying there.

My thoughts turned to Taehyung. "Please come save me. I don't want to die. I need you. Please."

I never thought I'd be wanting a crazy man to come save me from an even crazier man, yet here I was. The lowest I had ever been. Terrified and utterly alone and all I wanted was the comfort of a man who longed for another. Taehyung, what have you done to me?

My thoughts were interrupted by the door slamming open.

"Get up you little whore." Eric yelled at me while giving me a swift kick with his boot.

His kick knocked the wind out of me and I began to cough.

"I said get up!" He yelled even louder.

I rolled onto my knees and struggled to get onto my feet.

"Now, let the games begin." He said as he laughed.

He walked over to me and put his hand on my face and slowly guided it down my body. Following every curve I had.

I stood there staring blankly forward, completely numb.

"Ah hah." He said as he reached his hand into my pocket and pulled out my phone. "This will be fun."

He looked down and my phone "Well whoever this Jin is, he's been trying to get a hold of you. Poor guy. Don't you know it's rude to ignore someone, Ember? Let's give him a call back."

Jin. Oh God, please let him find me.

Eric dialed from my phone and put it up to his ear. I could hear the muffled tone of Jin's voice.

"Hello Jin, I just thought you'd like to have one last goodbye before little Miss Ember leaves town...for good." Eric said.

"No! Jin! I'm here! Help me!" I yelled out as loud as I could.

"Shut up!" He said as he slapped my face again and threw the phone across the room causing it to shatter on the floor.

He grabbed a knife out of his pocket and put the blade to my cheek. "Don't you ever do something like that again, got it?" He said as he pushed the tip of the blade harder into my face, causing my cheek to bleed.

"Now, lets go to our next stop, shall we?"

END OF CHAPTER 13