Marko’s grin widened as he listened to Isabella go on and on with her rapture.  Now he understood precisely why Albert Risso had been so infatuated with this lovely vampire woman.  Her passion knew no bounds.  If she got this worked up over a simple turned newborn then he could just imagine what she would be like in the throes of an intense orgasm.  “You make your arguments well my beautiful Isabella.  I agree that something needs to be done but since the Council is involved, we must handle this with gloved hands if you know what I mean.”

     Isabella froze and studied Marko for a long moment. “You’re going to help me?” she asked, not bothering to hide her hesitation.

     “Yes,” he said simply and with a quick flash of his hand, he dematerialized, only to reappear behind Isabella.  He pushed his hard body up against her and bent down at her ear.  “I’m not just going to help you love; I’m going to kill her for you.”

     She felt his hands as they stroked up the side of her body, bringing to life a myriad of sensations.  Instinctively, she let her head drop back on his shoulder, offering him her neck.  “It you do this for me Marko, I will make sure that you are fully compensated in any way that you see fit.”  Lifting up her arm, she maneuvered it behind her and wrapped it around Marko’s head, pulling his mouth down to the throbbing point of her neck.  At the same time, she pushed back on him so that his hardened groin was nestled in the crack of her ass. 

     “Anyway?” He whispered huskily, licking at the place on her skin that beat with her pulse.

     “Anyway,” she confirmed with a whimsical laugh and urged him to drink from her. 

     Marko didn’t fight it.  Her scent was just to tempting to be denied.  Opening up his mouth, he felt his fangs elongate and then struck with the quickness of a viper. “You can have all of this and more Marko, so much more,” she breathed out.  “We could be good together love,” she spoke again as she tangled her hands in his mass of dark locks while he drank greedily from her neck, “As long as you kill the bitch!”

     After taking several long, deep pulls of Isabella’s life essence, Marko regrettably lifted himself from her neck and turned her around to face him. 

     She couldn’t help but to notice how sexy he looked with her blood draining down from his mouth in curvy rivulets of red. 

     Using the back of his hand, he wiped his chin clean and then like a cat, he licked the last of her sweet fluid from his hand. Heat flashed in her eyes and he pulled her against him.  “Consider it as good as done my lady,” he said as a sinfully wicked grin lit up his face.  “In seven moons, this Shelby of yours will no longer be an issue-,” he stopped and unable to help himself, Marko leaned over Isabella and captured her mouth with his own in a fiery passionate kiss that left them both panting for so much more.  When he finally pulled back from her and met her dazed gaze, he confidently added, “for any of us.  Albert’s grand plan will come to fruition.  Mark my words Isabella; I’ll see to it myself.”

                                     ****************************************************