Chapter 18

(A/N:This may be a bit short...but I hope you enjoy it anyways. Please Vote and comment!! Thanks!)

Chapter 18:

Trevor's P.O.V

We got to Sheridan in under three hours. The normal time it took us to get to Sheridan from Salem. I couldn't sit still, no matter how hard I tried. I just needed to find Cynthia. I was glad I was able to keep talking to her through our mind link. So that put me at ease a little. I won't be totally settled until I had her in my arms, safe from those ravenous rogues.

"Don't worry, we will find her." Alpha Marcus kept telling me along the way.

"I know. I just can't help but worry. I know what those rogues are about. Especially those that are totally committed to Gordon. The ones that are always eager to please him. They will torture her, or rape her, if Gordon commanded it. Even if he didn't command it, there are those who are so sick in the head, that they won't even think twice about it. They will just do it." I stressed.

"I know, but at least she is awake now, and is able to tell you what is going on in the mean time. Jumping and twitching in your seat won't get us there any sooner." Alpha said, and I nodded and calmed down a little and gazed out the window.

Once we arrived, Alpha Marcus parked in the schools parking lot, and we all headed straight for the woods. Once inside the woods, we shifted into our wolf forms and started running, sniffing the air to try and catch Cynthia's scent. I led the way, seen as how I knew where of all the underground hideaways were at.

We arrived at one hideaway, and didn't smell her scent, but the entrance way looked different. Like someone was tampering with it. I tried to lift the opening, and found that it had been filled with dirt. We ran to the next one a few yards away, and it too, was filled with dirt. It was as if Gordon was getting rid of all the old hideaways. I kept running to each hideaway that were in the woods, and all of them had been filled up. My heart sank, and I reached out to Cynthia in our mind link.

'Cynthia? Can you see anything around you that may look like an opening? Or can you feel if there maybe an opening above you?' I asked her desperately.

'I can try. Its pretty dark in here.' she said back nervously.

'Do you think you can shift? You'll be able to see better in the dark if you do.' I told her.

'Yeah, I think so. I think the drugs they gave me to knock me out has wore off completely.' she said, with renewed hope in her voice.

A few minutes later, Cynthia's voice filled my mind. 'Um, Trevor? Did you say that there would be an opening above me?' she asked, once she had shifted.

'Yes, there should be. What do you see?' I asked, in hopes that we will find her any second.

'Well, I don't see an opening above me...but I do see something that looks like a passageway along the wall. Its not wooden or anything...it blends in with the walls, but I can see an outline of door or something.' she explained. My heart started to pound in my chest in sheer panic. I knew right then, that we were no where close to her. She was in one of Gordon's secret hideouts, that no one knows where it is but him.

'Alpha, she's not here! What do we do???!!' I shrieked through our mind link.

'We will find her. You need to stay calm. We will go back to my house, and we will figure this out. Trust me. But first...CALM.DOWN!' he commanded in his Alpha tone, and I instantly calmed. We ran to his truck, shifted back to our human forms at the edge of the woods, and hopped in the truck, and headed back to the Alpha's home.

Cynthia's P.O.V

Once I shifted into my wolf form, everything became clear as crystal. I was beginning to like my wolf form better, just because all my senses were intensified. I could hear better, see better, smell things from far away, although the smelling I am going to have to be careful with. There maybe disgusting things out there that I probably don't want to smell. I did what Trevor asked me to, and found a possible door in the wall. I wasn't quite sure, because it almost blended in with the dirt walls that surrounded me. If it weren't for my super eyesight, I wouldn't have seen it.