Chapter 2:

Chapter 2:

That night I tossed and turned for at least an hour before I finally fell into the deepest sleep I have ever had. I dreamed I was back in school, and in class when Antony walked in. I went up to him and started to introduce myself when the room went ice cold. I looked around confused, wondering how on earth the room could get so cold so quick. The windows were closed, and from what I remembered from that morning before class, that it was pretty warm outside.

Then He walked in. Viktor. The warlord my mother has been trying to hide from since she was my age. He had been invading my dreams for the past two months, beckoning to me. Its seems like his presence in my dreams have been getting stronger. He's older than dirt, but has the looks of a regular teenage boy. A creepy teen-aged boy at that. He has black hair thats shoulder length and tied in a low ponytail. Black piercing eyes, a pointy nose and a crooked grin. He only stands 20 feet away from me each time. But this time he got a little closer. I also noticed that it gets harder and harder for me to wake up each time he appears in my dreams.

"Agnes", he called to me. "Come here, my child." "NO!" I screamed. Wake up, wake up, wake up, Agnes, wake up! I repeated to myself, trying so hard to will myself awake. "Where is your mother?" he asked evilly. "Like I would tell you, you son of a bitch!" He took a step closer, and then another. I started to panic. I so wanted to shift into my wolf form and devour him, but I couldn't do that in my dream state. "WHERE IS YOUR MOTHER," he asked again. "GO TO HELL!" I shouted back. Just then he was right in front of me holding my neck. "Where....is...she?" he said through gritted teeth. "I'm...not...telling...you," I sputtered back to him, as his grip on my neck got tighter and tighter. I tried kicking him, but that was no use and he just laughed. "Stupid child, you can't hurt me." he said evilly. I tried to pry his fingers from my neck, but to no avail. His fingers were like vice grips. I was so desperate I started clawing at his arm. My fingers became sharp claws. I clawed like mad at his arm. He screamed and finally let go. I ran past him as he held his arm to try and stop the bleeding. He may be a warlock and all, but he is still a human.

He flew and tried to grab me, but I heard him coming, so I turned around and swung my fist, making contact with his jaw. He fell and slid across the room from the impact. I ran out the door and down the hall. As I was nearing the end of the long hall, he appeared in front of me again and grabbed me by the neck...again, and threw me backwards. I landed hard on my back, and my head cracked on the floor. He was on me in seconds, not giving me any time to recover. He pinned me and demanded once more, "Where is your mother? Do you realize I can kill you, even though this is just a dream?" "I don't care! I am not going to tell you, and if you do kill me, then you still won't have your answer, now will you?" I shouted back. He slapped me and I spit in his face. He slapped me once more.

'WAKE....UP.....NOW!' Just then, my eyes flew open and saw my parents looking at me with severly worried looks on their faces. They were shaking me and shouting my name.

"AGNES! WAKE UP!" shouted my mother.

"I'm awake, I'm awake!" I said breathlessly.

"You scared us to death!" my mother said, her voice shaky.

"What happened?" I asked wide eyed.

"You were thrashing around and screaming in your sleep." my dad said as shaky as my mother.

"What were you dreaming about?" my mother asked.

"It was Viktor. He has been haunting my dreams for the past two months looking for you, mom!" I almost screamed.

"Ohmygod!", she breathed. "Why didn't you tell me when he visited you the first time? I could've casted a protective spell on you so that he can't find you." She said very worried. "How often does he visit you?" she asked.