Finale (part 1)

Starfire

I felt weird. I felt like I was going to throw up. It was almost dawn. Have I really been out that long?

But I was finally here. With everyone out of the way I could do things I came here for.

Raven portaled here and had a bag full of white dust.

"Make this quick. "She said.

Then she got to work making the demon summoning circle.

Damian clone

I had little me tied up in a street jacket. He wasn't going anywhere any time soon.

The door opened and my mother walked through.

"Mother." I said falling to my knees informed her.

I took her hand. "It is almost a complete mother," I told her. But her attention was on the other me.

She went over to him and put her hand on his check. One of the guards was lapping but I quickly shut him up.

By cutting off his head.

The other guards got rid of the body and head and it was just me and my mother that thing.

"Mother" I started. But she stopped me.

"Sh." She said sharply "I am having a moment with my son."

He looked at him affectionately. She never looked at me that way.

"It's a pity that such an intelligent organism chose to be on the losing side."

"Mother you have me." I said.

"You are not my son. Not yet at least."

"I know."

"It's not about blood. It's about this" she pointed to her head."memories, thoughts, knowledge."

"Yes mother,"

"Knowledge is power and don't ever forget that."

She headed to walk out but stopped.

"He's ready."

I was finally going to have a family. Know the feeling of being in the arms of someone. Love. That's what I want to feel.

Starfire

Raven finished the circle. She told me to stand back.

"Grenek fowmein hearwon" she said. She repeated this and the circle started to glow red.

The edge of the outer circle began to rise up. The circle shrank until it was just a don't in the middle.

The wind picked up and my head was blowing everywhere.

Raven didn't seem to be bothered by this, like she had done this a thousand times.

Suddenly the rest of the call turned red and rose up. When it came together it sent out a giant cloud of smoke.

As it cleared I couldn't see a man with pail goats like skin in a red site with a white D on it.

"Dead man"

"I'm done here."Raven opened a portal.

"Wait have you done this before?" I just had to ask

"Yes." She answered

"When?!"

"Sometimes when I am reading in my room I somon small harmless Demond's into my room. You know fairies, 9 tailed foxes, and sometimes when I am lucky a spirit animal will come."

Then she walked through the portal before I could stop her.

Tara

I can't believe Raven would just leave. We were having a conversation. A deep one at that.

I fell left behind like a stoked baby. (#Unwind)

Yeah I read that book. I feel like I have been thrown the same thing.

But the difference between them and me is that they are fiction and I am real.

Damian clone

I had the other guards load little me soon to be the copy. The second.

I waited in the elevator with a bunch of doctors that I had blackmailed to work for me. They were checking my vitals to see if I was stable enough to do this.

"Your good" said the doctor and the elevator door opened.

My mother was already there with some more doctors and scientists.

She didn't even glance at me.

There were two chambers filled with liquid and the other me was in it floating with the Machine hooked up to his head.

The other chamber was for me.

I took off my robe and was naked. For some reason the scientists said that clothes should interfere with the waves and signals.

Mother still didn't glance at me.

I followed the doctor's instructions reminding them what would happen if they disobeyed orders.

I have threatened their family, information, and other stuff that they didn't want to get hurt.

The doctors closed the door and sealed it. It started to get cold. Really cold.

I managed to crack a smile and It has begun.