Haunted (part 2)

Robin

I was back sorta. I can't believe Raven just spelled me. We made an agreement that she would not use spells on me unless it was a serious situation.

This wasn't that bad. I think?

I had to assess the situation but it was hard to focus. Slade was throwing punches, lady and right.

Ok. Slade is back. A hit to the gut.

I can't touch him. Getting picked up and slammed to the ground.

But he can clearly pick me up. Sidekicks threw a wall.

I can't beat him.

"No. I refuse to lose. I am the grandson of Rash and son of Bruce Wayne. "I stood up. I was bred for eliminating evil and now Slade you will suffer to my sward."

"Well likes like you still want to play a hero." He came at me and I dodged and grand and sward.

He can eat me again. Grabbed my other arm. The good one. He grips it so tight that I stopped my sword.

"That was a great speech now it's time to die."

I noticed something on his neck. I don't know why I didn't see it there before. It was a silver color.

I broke free and wiped the blood from my mouth. I didn't say anything back, everything hurt.

Out of nowhere the door flew off. I ducked. It was the others.

"Robin!" Called Starfire.

But I was distracted. I forgot about Slade. Again I slipped up. And this slip up may just cost me my life.

Tara

It was wird. First the Raven thing now Robin. It was like he was fighting a ghost.

"Get off of me! Guys help me now." Damian demanded more pushy than usual. He looked beat up. But form what.

Jamie's but started to do its cheering thing.

"The but says that the engine is right there." He gestured over to Robin.

"What's going here?" I said. Some one had to and I guess it was me.

Normally I would just keep my mouth shut and keep my thoughts to myself. but I don't know. I just feel more comfortable around them now.

"I didn't see anyone guys." the beast boy said.

Robin got up and it looked like someone was beating him up. He was all bloody and I think his arm was broken?

But no one was here. Robin somewhat flew across and knocked over Raven and I.

Raven helped him up and started healing his wounds.

"What goes after Slade."

Slade! The name rug in my head. Slade, slade, Slade. My heart started to pound. I don't know why.

"Get him!!" Robin tried to get up but Star fire sat him down.

"Robin. We were here the whole time. No one was here but us."

"Dude you relay wrecked the place" best boy looked around taking pictures and posting stuff.

Raven was able to heal Robin's arm but he was still in bad condition.

"I am going after him." He got up and was heading for the exit.

"No." Starfire stood in his way.

"Get out of the way." But Starfire just stood in his way.

"Why do you protect him?!"

"Slade is still dead."

"I saw him." Said Raven.

"You see. Raven saw him."

"But then again..."

"What?" Starfire asked.

" I am not 100% sure I saw him."

"Raven." Damon turned to her.

"Sorry."

"I am going whether you like it or not so just get out of my way."

"Damian!"

"If you don't move I will move you."

"Is that a little threat?" Said Jamie.

Jamie and Damon were always getting into fights. But this one was more deadly.

"Just calm down. Both of you" Starfire put their hands on Damian's shoulders.

But he did something I never thought he would ever do.

He took her and flipped her over slamming her on the ground.

everyone was shocked, even me. If Damian could hurt Starfire just like that with no Conscience. What's to stop him from hurting any of us.

We all knew that. Everyone took a step back from him in fear that his little rampage would include us.

Raven stepped forward and tried to calm Damon down. But he just hurled his arm away.

"Don't... just don't." And he ran out the door.

There was something in his voice. Something almost like a little hiccup. Like he was hurt or something.

Obviously he was hurt on the outside. Cuts, bruises, blood the whole package.

But something inside him snapped and I think it can't be fixed.