Why do we love?

Tara

That sounded like something you get off the internet or something. For Damian he is always on his computer or training.

So, I decided to test what he really knows about love. That he's speeding form the heart and not just going off google.

Who knows what lies under his mask,

"Why do people love?" Now I was just acting like I was still crying.

He seemed to have stumbled for the first time.

"I don't know." He looked down for the first time he was showing weakness. For the past year he was a dick about everything.

But now I don't know anymore.

Right now, this is a new side I have never seen.

Best boy

Tara went into her room and she wasn't outside.

So, then I thought maybe when she comes back, we can watch a movie together.

So, I popped popcorn, and got some sodas from the fridge. Then picked a move.

That was the hard part.

Raven said I have to pull back a bit. Baby steps.

Don't come on too strong.

So, I chose a horror movie. When it came down to it, I really didn't know much about Tara.

The ding of the elevator and I hoped over the Couch ready for Tara and to ask if she wanted to watch a movie.

But I just got a face fool of hand/ glove.

I ran right into Damian. He put out his hand and I ran right into it.

Behind him was Tara.

"Tara!"

She just glanced at me. It looked like she had been crying.

I didn't know what to do. So, I followed my original plan.

"Do you want to watch a movie?"

She seemed to get mad and started to walk away.

"Aww come on, it's a horror movie.

This seemed to peak her interest. I led her to the couch and sat down.

This is one of my favorite movies. It's called 'In the Shadows.'

I was about to start the movie when Jamie came in.

"Oh horror, cool." Jamie jumped on the couch.

"Uh." I wanted to say it was just for me and Tara but he seemed so happy.

Then starfire and Dick came in.

"How thoughtful of you Garfield." Starfire sat down and dick put his arm around her.

Raven came in. She just looked over and sat down next to Starfire.

I have a hunch that Raven is lesbian for Starfire. I don't know.

But Raven and Starfire are like always together. When raven isn't locking herself in her room she is always around Starfire.

I hoped Damian didn't stay. He would probably ruin the whole movie whit his dumb logic and monsters don't exist thing.

"You should stay and watch." Said Starfire.

"Yeah team bonding!" Duck acted excited.

Damian just looked at the movie cover and started to walk away. I heard him mumble something.