{18} But It's Worth It

3rd Person POV

Angelina's Outfit:

After, Angelina got up to go her bathroom, to wash her face

After, Angelina got up to go her bathroom, to wash her face. After she washes her face, she looks at herself in the mirror as she braids her hair to the side.

"Don't be a bitch. Don't be a bitch." She whispered to herself. She fixes her shirt and nods to herself, "Okay, okay."

She gets out of the bathroom and looks into Troy's room and saw him still asleep with the Superman toy on his chest. Angelina smiles to herself and makes her way back to her room.

She slowly opens the door and saw Dave sitting on the edge of his bed wearing his clothes.

"Hey." Angelina said entering her room and closing the door behind her

Dave replied with his hands folding together, "Hey."

Angelina sits on the other side of the bed and said, "Troy is still sleeping, by the way."

"That's good. I guess we weren't that loud." Dave shrugged and commented. "At least the condom didn't break."

Angelina chuckled to herself, "You know, I think it can be better. Like, more fun." Looking over at Dave.

Dave replied, "There's really no other direction it could go."

"Yeah. But, it wasn't your fault." Angelina told him

Dave said back, "I didn't think it was."

"It wasn't, Dave. And I don't think it was my fault either." Angelina said and asked, "Do you honestly think it's my fault?"

She looked over at him and got up, "Oh My God."

"Hey, Angelina. It's nobody...It's nobody's fault, okay? Look, uh, I just- I heard that sometimes people don't quite fit together." Dave said, getting up standing across the room from her

Angelina removes the comforter and the blanket putting it on the ground, "And you think that's us?"

"I don't know. But I don't think that's how it was supposed to go. Uh, you know, even if you've never...It didn't feel right." Dave said. "Well, I mean, right? Did it? It felt weird."

Angelina said back, "Well, it didn't feel good."

"I mean, maybe you weren't turned on enough or something. I don't know how that shit works, or what's, like, normal." Dave said to her

Angelina was looking at him, "Dave, you were on top of me and naked, that's literally all I need for me to be 'turned on'." Putting finger quotations

Dave sighed and said, "It's just with guys, the equipment's pretty self-explanatory, you know? But with girls, I just...I had no idea it got so complicated. It's like you practically need a fricking schematic and a flashlight, just to..."