{3} Tour Guide

3rd Person POV

Angelina's Outfit:

Looking at the clock in her room, it was now officially 5:45 am

Looking at the clock in her room, it was now officially 5:45 am. She got up and changed quickly after she quietly brushes her teeth and puts on her makeup. She already locked the door inside her room.

She grabs her backpack with all of her important things and her Polaroid camera. She checks the clock again and smiled to herself. She puts on her hood and slowly opens the window. She sneaks out of it and slowly closes but leaving a small opening. She lands on the grass, and wipes her hands on her knees, looking back up.

"I got this." Angelina said to herself. "That should be good."

She puts her hood on and looks on the ground picking up a couple of rocks. She looks up and recognized the curtain on Dave's window from last night. "Huh." She realized to herself, thinking to herself it wasn't that hard.

"Hodgman!" Angelina whispered loudly. She aims and throws the rock at the window, hoping that it wouldn't crack. She threw another rock again until she saw the window open and Dave groaning, "Ow, you hit my head."

Dave looks down and saw Angelina waving at him, "Sorry, I just- I need your help, Hodgman."

"Angelina? What the hell are you doing up at 5:45 am?" Dave asked putting his head out of the window

"Get your ass down here, Hodgman. I'll explain, okay?" Angelina said then Dave sighed, "Meet me by the sidewalk."

Angelina smiles up at him and said, "Thanks, I really appreciate it." She slowly walks over to the sidewalk with her hands on the straps of her bag. Dave comes out minutes later, wearing his school sweater and a pair of gray joggers.

"Morning, sunshine." Angelina said smiling and Dave replied, "Morning to you too. Can you explain to me what the hell is going on?"

"I need your help." Angelina responded making Dave's eyebrows furrowed, "Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, everything's fine. I need a tour guide. And you are the only person that I've met so far and I'm guessing that you know this area pretty well." Angelina replied

Dave said to her, "Yeah, I was born and raised here."

He asked, "Where do you want to see here?"

"A beach. Something where the view of the sunrise is perfect." Angelina said and Dave chuckled and said, "Right this way."

Dave and Angelina started walking side by side and he asked, "Why is this so important to you?"

"What makes you think that this is important to me?" Angelina asked him

Dave replied, "You're dressed up for it and you're carrying a bag. And you woke me up when I still have time before going to school."

"Don't worry, I won't make you late, by the way." Angelina reassured