{10} I Wanna Go With You

3rd Person POV

Angelina's Outfit:

Later on that night, she puts on her denim jacket and looks at her hair in the mirror

Later on that night, she puts on her denim jacket and looks at her hair in the mirror. She turns her head looking at her window. She walked over to the window and looked over at Dave's house. She took a deep breath and said to herself, "Dave's in love with Jane."

She looked back at her mirror and looked at herself taking another deep breath. She heard a knock on her door and she called out, "You could come in."

Ian opened the door and said, "Hey."

"Hey." Angelina said looking over at him

"You going out?" Ian asked and Angelina replied, "Yeah, I have a date tonight."

"Really? So, Dave did ask you out." Ian said leaning on the wall next to the door

Angelina's eyebrows furrowed and asked, "What are you talking about? Dave didn't ask me out."

"Are you serious?" Ian asked. "Then who?"

"Brendan Meltzer." Angelina said to him. "Why are you talking about Dave for, anyway?"

Ian told her, "Because Dave called earlier."

"He did? Why?" Angelina asked curiously

Ian replied, "Dave wanted to see if you could go to Old Orchard tonight."

"Okay, well, I'm going there for my date, tonight. Maybe I'll see him." Angelina pointed out

Ian asked, "You okay?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" Angelina asked back

Ian replied, "Because you have that 'I wish I were with someone else right now' look."

"Well, I guess that's life right? You don't always get what you want." Angelina told him and he sighed

"I gotta go, Ian." Angelina told him and grabbed her purse walking outside of her house. Brendan was already there outside of his car, leaning on the passenger's door.

"Hey." Brendan said holding a rose. "I was going to ring the doorbell."

Angelina walked over to him, "You didn't have to."

"I wanted to." Brendan said and handed her a rose.

"Thank you." Angelina said to him smiling. He opened the door for her and said, "Shall we?"

"We shall." Angelina said and entered his car.

---

Now, at the movie theater, Brendan held onto the popcorn and Angelina held onto their large coke with two straws already inside it. They were just talking about each other as they were walking around.

"I can't believe you haven't tried popcorn with chocolate before." Angelina told him

Brendan replied, "Well, good thing, we also bought chocolate, right?"