Chapter Nine: Prepping Time

Hey guys! I haven't uploaded in a couple days, sorry about that! But exciting news: this is #24 on the FanFic list! Please keep it there(: AND I entered it in the Watty Awards, so that just means that every vote just matters/counts even more!! This chapter might be long...I honestly have no idea...but I promised a long upload, and I've just gotta re-type the rest of what I had (long story!) and it'll be up as another chapter within the hour!(: Plus I didn't want a nine page chapter, haha! So please, comment, fan, add to library, everything! And don't forget to vote!! Enjoy! xxx

Louis's POV-- 

"Holly, get up." I whisper into my girlfriend's ear as I shake her gently. I still can't get over the fact that she's my girlfriend. She's just so flawless in every way.

She grumbles and curls up into a ball under her covers.

"Holland Mercado!" I saw, a little louder, still quietly, but with an 'announcer' voice.

She repeats the grumble and turns over.

She needs to get up, so I exclaim, "Holly!"

Immediately, she rolls out of bed, hits me (not to hard, thank goodness), and screams on the top of her lungs, "How am I supposed to know what your parents' favorite colors are?"

I mutter, "You're...not?

Not answering me, she tumbles back into bed.

Man, this girl can sleep! With more volume that I used before, I scream, "Holly!"

"I'm up!" She shook and popped up quickly, as if trying to hide the fact she was sleeping. so maybe she's not as flawless as I thought...but I don't really care. In my mind she's still perfect.

"Okay...anyway, you have to get up! It's already one o'clock! You've been sleeping all day and I need you to save me from all of those freaks downstairs!"

"Zayn and Olive are probably still sleeping, right? It can't be that bad..."

I laugh, "No! Even they're up!"

"Oh, well, that's not normal. I'm going to brush my teeth," she swings her legs over the side of the bed, "I'm hungry.

"You're always hungry!" I lean in to give her a quick kiss, but she turns her head away. I fake pout, "Why you no give little Louis a kiss?"

"I haven't brushed my teeth!" She says, as if it's the most obvious fact and I am stupid for not knowing. She's so cute.

"I don't care!" I reply, but she runs away from me. I chase her down the hall. Is it really that bad to kiss me?

She has me going in circles until I finally corner her into the wall. "Ha, I got you. Now you have to kiss me."

I lean in, once again, but not before I hear Olivia shout form the bottom of the stairs, "Ugh! No P.D.A.! Get a room!" Out of instinct, I jerk away from Holly, and we both burst out in hysterics.

Holly fires back, "This is my house, little Olive, so it's not P.D.A.! You're just being a creep and watching!"

 "Really?" Olivia goes, even though I can no longer see her. "The house card? That's low, Holland. Low."

"My name's not Holland, it's Holly!"

Olivia chuckles, "Says your birth certificate?" Then pauses, "Didn't think so!"

Holly rolls her eyes, and I take this chance to steal a smooch. She pushes me away, but not too far. "No! You distracted me...or...Olivia did! I need to brush my teeth!" She whines.

"Fine!" I say with a grin. "But don't forget, in order to fulfill my duties as the best boyfriend ever, tonight is our first date."

She puts her hand to her forehead, "Oh, crap! I totally forgot about that! I gotta go get ready! What time, again?"