Chapter Five: Would You Truth or Dare the Bottle?

I think this is rather long...I honestly have no idea! Please, comment/vote/add to library/fan/anything!(: I'd love it! It only takes a second(; Anyway, enjoy! xxx

For the rest of the day, we basically just hang out inside. We watch some movies, eat a lot of food, and play a little more Twister.

At the end of our fourth round of Twister, Olivia complains, “I’m sick of Twister!”

“Me too!” I agree.

The boys are all sick of Twister, too.

“I wonder how many fans are still out there.” Zayn gets up and looks out the window. “That’s not good!”

“What?” I jump. Are there cops or something?

“They pitched tents!”

“You’re kidding me!” Liam goes over to the window to get a look for himself. “Aw, our fans are adorable! I love them!”

“Well, you may love them, but I’m wondering where they’re going to take one! Better not be on my lawn…” I grit my teeth at the thought. Everyone bursts out laughing. “Hey, I’m serious! How would you like it if someone peed on your lawn?”

Olivia chuckles, “I’d probably attack them, so I drift your get.”

“Okay, I’ve been wondering this since we got here yesterday. Why do you guys have American accents?” Liam asks.

“’Cause we’re American?” I answer with hesitation.

“But you live in the UK.”

“Well, I moved here when I was fifteen so I could live with my sister.” I reply, with more certainty in my response.

“My dad,” Olivia goes, “got a job here when I was thirteen.”

“Now I get it!” Liam exclaims.

Olivia and I exchange looks. Oh, Liam. I bite down on my lip, “Uh, yeah. So, what are we going to do for the rest of the night?” I ask.

“How about Would you Truth or Dare the Bottle?” Harry suggests.

“Why’d you say ‘Would you’ before Truth or Dare and ‘the Bottle’ after it?” Olivia asks.

“’Cause, it’s a mix between Would You Rather, Truth or Dare, and Spin the Bottle. You spin the bottle, then whoever it lands on you can ask them either a Would You Rather question or Truth or Dare question.”

“Sounds fun!” Niall nods.

“Lets play! I’ll go get a bottle.” I run up and go over to the laundry room. I grab an empty coke bottle and bring it back to the family room.

Louis says. “I’m sitting next to Holly!”

I smile. Louis chose to sit next to me. Some part of me wants to think the feelings I feel for him are mutual, even though that’s 100% crazy. Yes, I have formed feelings for him. I have no idea why. Olivia and Nicole say I fall to easily. I can’t deny that. But why would I form feelings for a guy that could date almost any girl in the world? Because I am an idiot.

Harry spins the bottle first. It lands on me.

“This question is for Holly!” Harry exclaims. Oh, joy. “Truth or Dare, Holly?”

“Truth…”

“Good! Okay, well we’ve all been dying to know. Are you a One Direction fan? If so, who’s your favorite? If so, again, have you been a fan since The X Factor. If so, once more, what was your favorite song from The X Factor?