Chapter Two: Introductions...then game on.

Dedicated to _Junebug_ because she helped me pick the title!(: Read her books!

Hey! As you can see, I picked a title! Woooo! I'm really excited, because once I had a title, then it meant I also could make myself a cover? What do you think of both the title and cover? I love the song Chasing Cars... it's beautiful and One Direction sang it on The X Factor! Thank you whoever you are for also coming back to read the second chapter! It means a lot, and also please tell everyone you can to read this!<3 I'd love you for that! Also, I'm going to try to post a video of One Direction singing Chasing Cars on the side, LISTEN TO IT! It's absolutely lovelyyy!<33 Once again, thanks! Please leave a comment, vote, fan, anything! I want to know that you're reading it<3 Here's a really long chapter, it took me a while to write! Love you! xxx

“So you just decided to waltz into someone else’s house?” I hear Olivia ask.

I blink my eyes slowly and I get flashes of black, then white, then back to black. My head is throbbing in pain, but I feel coldness on my forehead.

A voice with a British accent then says, “Wait, I think she’s waking up! I just saw her blink!”

Why is there a British person in my house? I live in England, but I only know a few people with accents, and they wouldn’t be in my house!

“Holland Ho-Ho?” There’s Olivia.

“I’m not a Ho-Ho. I’m a girl.” I grumble as I slowly sit up. My head feels like it’s spinning, and it feels like someone placed a peach on the center of my forehead. I rub my hand carefully over where I believe the peach is, and, much to my surprise, there is only a little bump that is sore to the touch.

“She lives!” I hear, yet another British voice, exclaims dramatically. Shut up, British dude. Can’t you see I’m recovering from whatever the heck just happened to me?

A third British voice says, thankfully quieter, “Harry, shut up! She’s waking up, she doesn’t need you screaming in her face!”

Thank you for reading my mind, unknown British dude. Wait, why in the world were there so many freaking British guys in my house? Not that I really minded… British guys tend to be hot.

“Olive, what’s going on? Why are there strange British people in my house? Most importantly, what happened to the pizza?” Hey, a girl likes her food.

Olivia replies, “First, don’t call me Olive. It makes Olivia feel like a yucky vegetable. Second, they aren’t strange British people. They’re just British people. Third, pizza is in the kitchen.”

“Can you take me to the kitchen then?” I smile and my eyes slowly return to focus.

In front of my newly focused eyes are the one and only, members of One Direction. Why in the world are they inside my house? I can feel my eyes double in size as I feel all of their stares on me.

Wow, these guys are hot. Prediction = 100% correct!

Harry jokes, “Why, thank you!”

Oh. I didn’t say that in my head. That’s how to make a conversation awkward.

I take the ice pack that Olivia is holding from my head and I try and play it cool, “Who are these guys?”

Thankfully, my smart friend Olivia catches on immediately, “They say they’re this band called One Direction. They were playing at MNS, apparently, and they have this big dramatic story, too.”

“Oh, yeah. I think I’ve heard of them. What’s the story?”

The boys exchange shocked and confused looks. Ha! They think everyone knows who they are! What a joke.