Chapter Four: Wake Up Song & Belgian Waffles

Hey! Dedicated to 1DOnlyYou cause she actually read this, and everyone- READ HER STORIES. THEY'RE AMAZING. AND ALL ABOUT 1D. I know some of you may not read authors notes but here's something I really wanna try! I'm going to be posting a song of the chapter at the end of each chapter! Other than that, enjoy this chapter...please comment/add to library/vote/fan/post on my board, anything! Let me know you're reading!(: xxx

I slowly open my eyes and I’m suddenly unaware of my surroundings. Whose lap is my head resting on? Why is Louis Tomlinson sleeping on my couch? More importantly, why was I laying on him? What is going on? I snap up from my laying down position.

“What’s going on?” Louis wakes up from my movement. Wow. His hair and face are still perfect. How? Oh, wait. What in the world to I look like? This is bad!

“Uh…” How am I supposed to respond? I don’t want to talk much…he might get a whiff of my disgusting breath!

It takes me about a minute to recall the series of events that happened last night.

“Is your head better?”

“I think so…” I can’t say full phrases just yet. I’m still going through mental shock.

He clearly notices my confusion, “Are you okay?”

“I’m still processing…where’s Olivia?” I take a deep breath and puff it out slowly, but not in his face. Two words: Morning. Breath.

“I have no idea, actually. Remember yesterday when they all finished playing Twister and we stayed here? Well, I think when you fell asleep on my lap I fell asleep also.”

“Oh. Well, we better find them. I’m hungry!” I get off of the couch with a sudden burst of energy. “First I’m going to go brush my teeth, though. Do you want some mouthwash or something?”

He exclaims, “You saying I have bad breath?”

“No! It’s just that…” I immediately stop defending myself when I realize he was joking. “I thought you might want to rinse out your mouth so you could feel clean.”

“Yeah, sure.”

“Some on upstairs then,” I extend my arm and give him a boost off the couch. I take him by the hand and lead him up the stairs to my bathroom.

I hand him the mouthwash bottle and a small paper cup so he can rinse his mouth. I pick up my toothbrush and start brushing my teeth.

“You are really compulsive about cleaning your teeth!” Louis says after watching me brush my teeth for about two minutes.

I gargle my mouth with water to rid myself of any left over toothpaste, “I like healthy teeth.”

He smiles at me, “Well, it clearly pays off.”

“Huh?”

“You have a beautiful smile. I’m not surprised though. Beautiful girls have beautiful smiles.”

I blush a little. Having Louis Tomlinson say you’re beautiful is very flattering, I’m not going to lie! I’m not very good at taking compliments, though, “Um, thanks.”

I wouldn’t actually call myself pretty. People have called me pretty, but I’ve just always thought they were just being nice. I’m a strawberry blonde, you could say. My hair is a little brownish, a little blondish, and a little tint of reddish. It’s evenly blended to form my hair color. My hair is naturally wavy, so I usually let it be. It falls to where the end of my bra strap is, so it’s fairly short yet not so short, and I have side swept bangs on my left side. My eyes are a bit of a mix also. They are a little green and a little gray. I don’t look much like either of my parents because I’m so mixed. If you were to take my mom’s characteristics and my dad’s characteristics and mash them together, you would get me. I have no part of me that is leaned toward one parent’s trait. Nicole, on the other hand, is beautiful. She has long, straight, sandy blonde hair that falls perfectly. She has defined green eyes, no mixtures there: they’re clearly my mom’s. Nicole is on the taller side, like my dad, and I’m, once again, perfectly blended between my dad’s tallness and my mom’s shortness. My sister and I aren’t completely pale, but we aren’t extremely tan. I’d say that Nicole could be a model if it weren’t for her lack in height, but she’s convinced I got the looks. Ha, yeah right.