Chapter Eight: Obsessed...with Niall's Nando's

Hey guys! It's a fairly long chapter! I'd say, at least! Thanks for the Never Have I Ever's! These are the people who came up with some of the ones I used: foreverluv1D , doritomac , and AthenaOwle ! The best one was foreverluv1D so the chap is dedicated to her and I'll tell you which that was at the end! Oh, and please vote because ten more votes on this story until it is 100 votes!! Wooooo! Thanks for all the support, tell me what you think, and enjoy! xxx

Sadly, it’s my turn. I go, “Never have I ever gotten drunk.”

Everyone but Liam puts a finger down. I give him a strange look, but he shoots me a ‘long story’ look. Oh, well.

“Never have I ever…” Niall thinks, “been to Alaska.”

Only Olivia puts her finger down, because she used to live in Seattle, which isn’t extremely far from Alaska, and her parents love to travel.

“No way! Niall is so jealous of you! He never stops talking about how much he wants to go there. He’s convinced that he’ll see polar bears, which I’m trying to convince him that he’s not going to see any even if he does go to Alaska.” Liam explains.

Olivia grabs Niall by the shoulders and looks him straight in the eye, “Niall. There are no polar bears in Alaska.”

“Yes there are! You’re lying!” He protests.

“No! There aren’t, Niall! There will only be polar bears if you go to places that nobody goes to! If you plan on going, you will go to a tourist city, and you will not see polar bears! Okay?”

“No!” Niall refuses to accept it, and Olivia just rolls her eyes and sits back down. I can totally already see them as a couple! Aw, Nivia! Okay, so not the best combination of names. But they have hard names to combine!

“Never have I ever,” Zayn starts, “tried to eat something that wasn’t edible.”

Louis puts a finger down and I look at him strangely. He nonchalantly assures me, “Tissue.”

“Because telling me that makes me way less creeped out…” I laugh at him under my breath.

“Just curious, because I bet one of you have,” Olivia goes. “Never have I ever tried to eat one of Harry’s curls, and I never plan on trying.” Louis puts a finger down, and so does Niall and Liam. Olivia asks, “Okay, then…”

“Never have I ever…” Harry begins. Now I’m preparing for the worst. “Never have I ever had a dream about One Direction involving some type of romance.” He grins evilly.

No. No. No. No. No. No. NO! This isn’t happening. Sadly, both Olivia and I put a finger down…and so does Zayn.

“Zayn?” Olivia and I both question at the same time.

“Don’t ask, okay!” He defends himself.

“I believe the real question is here… what were your dreams about?” Louis asks me, all the while grinning sheepishly.

Olivia protests, “Hey, this isn’t Stress or Confess, this is Never Have I Ever!”

“Well, then, now it is! New game everyone. It’s called Stress or Confess!” Liam announces. Seriously? What are these boys obsessed with finding out what we think of them?

“We are not confessing, okay?” I exclaim.

“If you don’t confess, I’m going to take all of the peanut butter in this house and throw it out the window!” Harry fires back.

Olivia and I both exchange frightened looks. Peanut butter is like our baby! We simultaneously shriek, “You wouldn’t!”

“Oh, but I would!” Harry gets up and opens up our cupboard, pulling out my two beloved jars of peanut butter.