Chapter Eleven: College Fair

Okay, so I didn't actually use anyone in particular's idea, but I bounced a little off of everyone's and I used the idea I've had for a while. So for everyone who told me an idea, as a reward, just post your story in the comments and I'll give you a critique(: So, I procrastinated for like a billion hours while making this chapter...I personally am happy about how this chapter turned out(at first I was having issues!), but tell me what you think. Enjoy! xxx

"Louis!" I jump on the bed, trying to wake him up.

"That's me..." he mutters.

"Seriously? I had no idea!" I laugh and reach out a hand to help him up.

I brush my teeth, with the same passion as always, and head downstairs with Louis for breakfast.

I had the best sleep last night. I slept so deep that I don't even remember my dream. All I remember is that it was amazing.

"Who wants pancakes?" I announce. Everyone, except Zayn, of course, is already sitting on the couch discussing something seriously.

"You make pancakes, too? Where did you come from?" Niall jumps up, running over to give me a hug.

"Do you like me more than Nando's?" I ask, knowing the answer already.

"Whoa, don't get crazy here. I love my Nando's." I laugh, and go over to start making pancake mix.

Louis sits on the counter where I'm working at, "So my girlfriend has a knack for cooking?"

"Did you just say 'knack'?" I giggle and he just rolls his eyes, jokingly. 

I start making the pancakes on the stove, and flip enough for everyone to have two. Except Niall. I made him four.

"Oh, crap, Olivia!" I exclaim, remembering something. "The college fair! Isn't that today?"

"I totally forgot about that! I can't wait! What's today's date? I think it was on the third of August."

"It's the third of August," Niall tells us.

"Yay! Today's the college fair!" I jump.

The college fair is what I look forward to. There's free food everywhere: cotton candy machines, popcorn machines, fresh lemonade, soft pretzels, snow cones, hot dogs, corn dogs, ice cream...I can't think of any reason why it wouldn't be something to look forward to! It's not fully free, you have to pay ten pounds to get in, but I'd say that was a pretty good bargain! Plus it's held at this amusement park which they shut down to the public(don't even ask me how they have that power...)! It's like every little kid's dream...and my dream.

(A/N: i have no idea how much ten pounds actually is, whether it is a big amount or small amount! tell me if it seems like a ridiculous price for this, but it's supposed to be a cheap price!)

"What's the college fair?" Zayn questions.

I tell him, "It's for any prospective students or current students. Supposedly it's supposed to make prospective students like our college more, but for current students it's just a big fun thing where a few people here and there ask you about your school."  

"Why are you so excited?" Harry asks.

"It's the best thing ever!" Olivia starts to explain. "They shut down an amusement park and there's free food everywhere! You have to pay at the entrance, but it's hardly anything, so it's basically free!"

"Free food?" Niall pipes in.

"Yes!" I assure him, and we stare at each other wide eyed.

"Can I come?" He jumps off of the couch and raises his hand.