Chapter 48

Allison's P.O.V

It's 6:34 A.M, and I'm currently sitting on Harry's couch, blanket wrapped tightly around me, staring at the blank TV screen that's hanging on the wall. I can't seem to get to sleep, and everytime I do get to sleep, I arubtly wake back up, so, what's the use in laying in bed when you can't even sleep? I just.. I have so many questions and emotions flooding through my mind right now. Stuff that I really want to talk over with Harry, but I don't think he'll let that happen. I have a feeling he's been hiding how he's been feeling from me. Because why else would Olivia show up out of random and want to talk to Harry? Unless they've been talking behind my back...but she even said she wasn't planning on getting back together with him.

I run my hands over my eyes and start massgaing my temples. This is all giving me one gigantic headache. I thought me and Harry were passed all of the drama after I found out he was married, and now all of this stuff piles on us.

'..so he could finally be happy with you.'

Olivia's words keep replaying in my mind over and over again, it's starting to make my stomach hurt. I don't understand why she would say that, was he never happy with me? Is he just faking it, I don't get it.

I lay down on the couch and put a pillow under my head, I face the back of the couch and close my eyes, trying my hardest to convince myself that this is all a bad dream...

...

"Allison? Allison!"

My eyes shoot open and I'm staring at the ceiling, I hear footsteps behind me and I sit up from the couch. I watch as Harry walks over to the balcony, and flings open the door, peering outside.

"Allison! Where the hell- Oh." Harry stops mid sentence when he notices me sitting on the couch. He closes the door to his balcony and walks slowly over to where I am. I sit crossed legged and hold the blanket as tightly as I can to myself.

"I thought you had left." He says, and sits two spots away from me on the couch.

"Nope." I whisper, staring at him, trying not to look down at his naked torso.

"I'm sorry about last night." He mutters, his voice still a little groggy from waking up, "I know you must have a lot of questions."

"And you better have an explanation." I say, making sure I pucker my lips to let him know how angry I am. He sighs and leans back on the couch, his arms stretching over the back part.

"Ask away."

"Why didn't you tell me you had a therapist?" I ask him, trying to put in order all of the questions I have for him, "And why do you even go to one?

"Because, I started going after I stopped being that dick of a kid I was, and I just continued to go to him. Until about 2 years ago, I stopped. But I didn't tell you because it's supposed to be something private and personal, nobody knows about Derryck, besides Louis."

"And Olivia." I spit, and he frowns.

"Yes, and Olivia. But I didn't tell her that, she found out on her own. She wanted to see how I was doing."

"But that's not her problem to see how you're doing, she's not with you anymore."

"That's exactly what I told her, she shouldn't be worried about me, I'm not hers to worry about." He tells me, and I laugh.

"Well apparently you're not mine to worry about because I never know when anything's wrong with you! You keep things closed off from me until the last second. You could have told me Olivia was over last night, but you didn't. You could have brought up you go to a therapist, but you didn't. Hell, you could have even brought up the fact that you were married before, but guess what, you didn't. You keep things to yourself. You try to handle everything your way, and that's not always the right way, Harry."