Chapter 10

Before we got to Shay's car I had managed to talk some sense into myself and backed out.

"Austin you really are annoying.  Can't you just forget him?"  Shay spat.

"Why would I want to?  I love Alan, and I couldn't hurt him by going anywhere with you!  So just leave me alone because I'm not going with you.  You can get over it."  I replied a bit calmer than expected.

"Why?  Are you scared?" He laughed and took my hand.  "No one will find out.  You know that, no need to be scared."

"No, I'm not, I'm with Alan and nothing will change that if I can help it! Now, for the last time, I'm not going with you!"  I turned and walked back into the building.  Shay looked disappointed and shocked that he didn't succeed, but didn't follow me, he left.  I went back to my room and got in the bed.  I was too tired to go any farther so I closed my eyes and went to sleep..

~~~~~~~~

I woke up late in the morning.  Alan was still in class, but not for too much longer so I would get to spend the rest of the day with him.  I grabbed some clothes and got a shower.  When I got back to the room I went and turned on the TV and began flipping through a bunch od random channels.  I heard the door open and saw Alan come in.

"Hey!"  I smiled.

"Hey, when did you get back last night?"  He asked putting his bag on his bed and going to the mini kitchen.

"Sometime around midnight..."  I said not really sure.

"Oh."  He smiled and sat on his bed to do his homework.  Something was off... Did he know about what happened between me and Shay?  Maybe it's just me feeling guilty for what almost happened...

"Anything interesting happen today?"  I asked trying to make some kind of conversation.

"Nothing much..."  He said focusing on his work.  I realxed a bit and laid back on the bed.  I watched him for a while, glancing at the TV everytime he looked over.  I grinned and looked back at him.  He was so cite when he was trying to concentrate, even though that sounds childish I think it is cute.  A little while later Alan shut the book and shoved it back in his bag then he came over and laid beside me.  I was glad I talked myself out of going with Shay last night; I couldn't hurt Alan, not like that.  He took the remote and turned the TV back on, when did it go off?

"Hey I was watching something."  I laughed.  He looked at me like I was crazy.

"Really?  What's the show called?  The Dark Adventures of the Blank TV Screen?"  He looked at me laughing.

"Okay so I wasn't..."  I shrugged, that failed epicly...

"Then what were you watching?"  He smiled up at me.

I grinned.  "Mmm... You."

He smiled and kissed my cheek.  "You're so cute you know?"

"I know."  I smiled arrogantly. "You are too."  I laughed as he bit his lip and blushed.  I smiled as he leaned against me and we watched TV in the comfortable silence.  There was nothing I liked more than relaxing with him.

~~~~~~

After a little while I was begining to feel hungry.  As if he had read my thoughts, Alan sat up and looked over at me.  "Let's go get some food, I'm starving." 

"Okay, where are we going?"  I asked and got up.

"I don't know, pizza maybe?"  He laughed.  "I didn't think this through I just knew I was hungry."

"Pizza's good."  I smiled.  We went and got pizza from Pizza Hut and brought it back to the room.  After we finished at least a half of the pizza, I put the rest in the mini fridge and laid out on my bed.