Chapter 3

I woke up sometime in the afternoon.  I rubbed my eyes and looked around.  I was laying in my bed in the dorm. I sat up and my head began to hurt badly.  I forgot how much I drank last night, but I knew it was too much.  Tired and slightly hungover, I laid back down and pulled the covers over my head before dozing off.

~~~~

I woke up again later, Austin was awake and watching TV.  I sat up and he looked over.

"Hey." He smiled over at me.

"Hey."  I yawned.

"Are you feeling okay?"  He asked.

"Yeah I'm fine, when did we get back to the room?"

"One-thirty... Maybe two I don't remember really.  Some time around when you fell asleep on me."  He laughed.

"Oh... Sorry."  I chuckled a bit.

"I don't mind."  He smiled and looked at the TV.  He was watching the news.

"What time is it now?"  I asked looking

"Two-fourty-something..."  He replied looking at his phone.

"I'm glad classes haven't started yet.."

"You and me both!"  Austin laughed, then he looked serious.  "Um, about that kiss last night... Uh... I was a bit out of line, sorry about that."  He said running his hand through his hair.

"It's okay..."  I said smiling a bit.

He smiled and laughed.  "Aaron's never going to get over that."  I laughed too remembering the childish grin he gave us last night.  I got up and grabbed my clothes so I could go get a shower.

~~~~~

It was raining today so I stayed inside.  I had to remember to go buy an umbrella or something next time I go to the store.  Austin was gone by the time I got back, I think he was looking for a job.  I should look for one too...  I thought to myself.  I closed my eyes and laid down on my bed.  I heard the door open and shut again and I looked up.

"Og, sorry I didn't mean to wake you up."  Austin said as he put some stuff down on his bed.

"It's okay I wasn't asleep."  I said stretching.

"Oh..."  He put his keys on his desk and sat on his bed.  "Well, I got a job!"  He smiled.

"That's great!"  I smiled.

"Yeah, I'm working over at Sweet Bar Bakery."  He smiled.

"Oh, cookies!"  I smiled laughing.

"Speakimng of cookies I bought some while I was there, you want one?"  He asked digging in the bag he had brought in.

"Yes please!"  I smiled as he handed me one.  "Now I know a new place to go get breakfast."  I laughed.

~~~

A Few Weeks Later

Classes have started, and I hate them, but hey it's school and I don't know to many people who think it's fun.  I made some new friends from some of my classes.  This girl named Avery was in my environmental science class.  I hung out with her a couple of times.  Her boyfriend was a cool guy, kind of nerdy though, his name was Vic.  Andy properly introduced me to his friends Ashly, Jake, CC, and Jinxx. (Yeah, the whole band XD  not to mention the other guys from bands in here.) 

Austin was at work and I was over hanging out with Avery and Vic working on homework.

"Do either of you get this because I am reading gibberish here."  I laughed flipping through thr math book.