You Are Never Gonna Make It

Before reading this fanfiction, it's important that you have seen the video above. 

Gerard's POV

"You like D&D, Audrey Hepburn, Fangoria, Harry Houdini and croquet. You can't swim, can't dance and you don't know karate. Face it, you're never gonna make it.", Ray said when we arrived at school.

It was the first day of school. The first day of Senior year.

I stared at the school for a while. The green fields, the great building, all of the students walking around on those stupid uniforms we were forced to wear everyday.

My hell on Earth.

"I don't wanna make it. I just wanna..." the bell rung, interrupting me.

"C'mon, I don't wanna be late." Ray said, and we both entered the school.

As we entered the same corridors we were used to, I had my head up in the clouds. Everything was exactly the same. Same walls with same stupid posters. "Stop bullying!" one said in bright orange letters. Yeah, as if.

Same classrooms, same lockers. Unfortunately, same people.

Ray and I stopped walking as we saw them coming towards us. With their big smiles, team coats and hockey hoops. Five of them, always together.

Sam. Carter. Zach. Blake. Jason. The jocks.

The school's favorites. The Hockey Team Champions.

The main reasons for my hell on Earth.

"Hello, Way!" screamed Blake, the tall one, as he saw us. "Enjoyed your summer?" he smiled at me, as I could only stare.

"I missed threading your head into the toilet." said Zach, the blond one. I rolled my eyes and tried to leave.

"C'mon, Ray... ", I whispered. When we were about to leave, Carter pushed me against the lockers while holding my coat.

"Don't leave so soon, Way." He said. "This is going to be a great year."

He released me, and the five mongoloids left, laughing. Ray pulled me to the other side of the corridor and we continued walking to the classroom, in silence.

I was expecting that. Since freshman those stupid motherfuckers have been tormenting me, Ray, my best friend Frank and my brother, Mikey. We all knew it was going to be a long, long year.

But, even though everything looked the same... I felt something different coming that year.