How The Good Girl Changed The Bad Boy Chpt. 8

No need for words(:

-

Dakota's POV(:-

I dressed quickly, grabbing a pair of black skinny jeans, a tight loose shirt that hung off of my shoulder, and my favorite pair of black flats that had a large black glossy bow the tip of the toe. My hair was thrown up lazily into a high pony tail and I applied the very minimum make up.

Rose had been waiting for me for about twenty minutes; She seemed not to mind being alone since my mom was out at work for the night. She wouldn't return until four in the morning.

"Are you ready, Dakota?" Rose asked me once I stepped into the kitchen.

"Yeah, I am. Let's go part-aye!" I screamed happily. Rose's arm looped into mine and we happily walked to her house. A pinge of regret went through my heart as I saw the curtain open and quickly close next door to us.

"Rose, can I do something really quickly?" I begged her.

"Go ahead. I'll wait by the stop sign, okay?" She said quietly. Nodding, I ran to Spencer's house and banged the door really loud.

"What do you want?" Spencer asked as he opened the door.

"Come with me." I held my hand out, hoping he would grasp it.

"Why? You obviously have better plans." His tone actually made me feel bad for ditching him.

"Please Spencer. Please." I begged. I would have gotten done on my knees if he asked; Okay no. That's a lie, but I really wanted him to come with me.

"Where are you even going?"

"Rose's family is having a little party thing.. Please come." I whispered, letting my face turn into it's best puppy dog face.

"Spencer, is everything alright?" A new voice came from inside his house.

"Yeah, it's all good. I'll be up in a second Paddy!" He called from his spot, not moving a muscle. Instead of a reply from Paddy, I saw a naked girl being approaching us.

"OH SWEET JESUS!" I screamed as the naked girl came to stand side-by-side with Spencer.

"What? You have the same parts as I do... At least.. I think you do. You're a girl right?" My face pulled back and I was about to snap when I heard Rose's calling from behind us. I could faintly make out 'Is that a naked girl?'

"Ya know what Spencer, never mind. Forget it. I'll see you at school tomorrow." I mumbled and quickly walked away, ignoring his calls for me.

I rushed to Rose and she didn't ask what had just happened. We walked together; Well, she struggled to keep up with my pace as I stormed to her house.

"This one." She mumbled as we approached a one story house with a bunch of trucks parked outside of it. We both entered and I could already hear the loud screams of men coming from the inside. "Sorry, it's football re-run night and the guys just love their beer and football.. Just ignore them when they cheer." Rose whispered in my ear. I nodded and both of us made our way to the fridge.

It was packed with Bud Light, Miller Light, Budweiser, and a ton of other alchohal. Also, there were Caprisuns, Dr. Peppers, Dr. Pibb (Diet Pepsi xD), and some other more kid friendly drinks. I grabbed a Dr. Pibb and Rose motioned for me to follow her into her room.

She opened a white door that led into a teal blue and brown room; The upper half of the room was blue, a strip of white going horizontally, and the bottom half was a deep rich brown color. The colors contrasted against eachother and overall, it was a beautiful room. Her closet door was open and there were shelves containing stacks of books, snow globes, and other random things.

"Sorry if it's a mess. I don't really like to clean.." She trailed off.

"Aha, it's alright. I don't mind." I smiled at her and began studying her room a bit more. There was a large dark brown drawer with black handles, and a mirror the shape of an oval and the same deep brown of the drawer on top of it. Hand drawn pictures were in frames, a report card was tapped to the mirror, and smaller jewelry boxes littered the upper part of the drawers. Clothes were scattered all over the ground and two backpacks hung in a corner. A trashcan was pilled to the very edge with soda cans, candy wrappers, and old socks.

An Ipad was on another desk conected to a keyboard which was connected to a charger which was connected to the wall outlet. The Ipad was locked and when I went to unlock it, a background of five guys popped up.

"One Direction." She blushed before I could even turn to look at her couriously.

"Ew. Sorry, they just aren't my type of music.." Her eyes looked as if I had just stabbed her.

"It's okay. Larry is just amazing."

"Who?" I asked couriously.

"OH! The guys are grouped together, so Larry is Louie and Harry. The one with the very curly hair and the one with the sideswept hair. Then ZaLiller is Zayn, Niall, and Liam. The other three guys."

Oh my god, this girl was obbsessed.

"Oh... That's lovely.. Heh. Heh.." I trailed off, completely uncomfortable.

"Well, let's go and party!" Rose screamed and I sighed.

What had I gotten myself into?

-

In the sidebar is a picture of Rose and Dakota c:

Spencer sucks, huh?\: STUPID MANWHORE</3 Don't you hate manwhores? I do I:

This chapter is dedicated to Morgano cause.. Only she knows why xD. x)

:]Samm[: