How The Good Girl Changed The Bad Boy Chpt. 4

No need for words(:

-

Dakota's POV(:-

The rest of that day passed by peacefully. Spencer left my head as I helped my mother unpack our million boxes. 'We need to take everything, sweetheart!' She had told me when I asked why we had had so many boxes. 'No, don't throw that away! I wear that all the time!' She had screamed before I put an ugly shirt in the donation box. My mum was such a horder.

"Dakota, so.. Have you met the neighbors on our left?" Mum asked as I searched the almost empty fridge for some water.

"Well, I met their son." I said. I was growing more and more frustrated as I tried looking for a bottle of water. "Do we not have water or something?!" I shouted. Water was the only thing that kept me calm when I was nervous; It helped me get over my Dad. Weird way of getting over things, I know, but it helped, so I never doubted it.

"Dakota, they came over while you were in the shower and invited us to dinner." I had the water bottle in my hand, but instantly dropped it.

"You're kidding me right?" I said as I turned around to face my mother. This had to be a joke.

"Do I look like I'm kidding?" She said firmly. Oh, so now she wanted to act like a mother!

"No, guess not. But do I really have to go?" I whined.

"Why don't you want to go?" Uh oh. I couldn't just flat out say that I thought the Principle's son was a Sex-God that had asked me what my bra size was to make me blush, now could I? No, I couldn't.

"I-uh. Don't feel good!" I faked a cough and picked up the water bottle. Slowly, I raised it to my head. "My head is burning!"

My mother raised an eyebrow and walked towards me. No, no, no, no. Go away. I pleaded in my mind.

"I wouldn't come any closer Mum. I'm really contagious! Yeah, I'm really contagious! I don't want you getting sick!" I yelled as I avioded my Mum easily. She may be old, but, dang! She was seriously fast. Instantly, she got me on the ground and put her hand on my forehead.

"Ooooooooh! You're a liar! Now you're definetly going to that dinner!" She snickered at me. My eyes narrowed; Back to that teenager spirit, now are we? I thought in my head.

"Get off of me!" I complained. She started doing a happy dance on me and I finally managed to shove her off.

"Whatever." She muttered. "Go get dressed. Something nice please."

"Whatever." I mumbled. She smirked at me and I went to my room. My clothes were still in suitcases, so I had to dump the entire insides and sort through all the clothes.

"Sweats, sweats, sweats, why don't I have any nice clothes!?" I complained to myself. After twenty minutes of searching for something, I went to the next suitcase and dumped it's entire insides out.  "AHA! Thought you could trick me, didn't you, you stupid suitcase!" I triumphiantly said and began doing a happy dance. My right hand was holding a pair of black skinny jeans while my left hand was holding a loose shirt that read the words 'Te Amo' on the front with gold letters.

I easily stripped out of my sweats and baggy shirt and pulled on the uncomfortable clothing. There was a body long mirror in the corner, so I approached it slowly. My outfit hugged my curves nicely and I almost smiled. That was until I reached my hair.

The blonde mop ontop of my hair that I called hair was tangled, frizzy, and all over the place.

"Ew." I said to myself as I looked for a brush to calm down this monster. When I finally found a paddle brush, I ran it through my hair, flinching when it pulled a wad of my hair. After 2O minutes of brushing, my hair was sleek and smooth with no knots and tangles.