How The Good Girl Changed The Bad Boy Chpt. 9

No need for words(:-

-

Dakota's POV(:-

After five cans of Bud Light, one full bottle of Miller Light, and a couple shots of tequila, I was downright drunk.

"No more alcohol Dakota!" I heard Rose's fuzzy voice in the background, but I ignored her and somehow, I found myself dancing on a table.

"PAARRRRTAAAYYYYYYYY!" I screamed loudly, jumping up and down on the small table. Suddenly, the world tilted around me and I fell to the ground. My face was squished onto the ground and when I felt someone wrap their arm around my waist, I seriously drunk and tipsy.

"Okay, you're going home now." Rose sternly said. My head bobbed up and down as she began guiding me outside. A cold gust of wind blew onto my exposed arms and I could feel the goosebumps coming up.

"I got her. I can take her home." I heard someone's warm honey like voice say.

"No. I think I can take her home myself. Besides, who'd know what you would do to her. You'd probably fuck her and throw her outside." Rose angrily spat.

"Whoa whoa now! I'm her fucking neighbor. So, why don't you go back to your fucking little stupid party and let me take my damn neighbor back home." Spencer spat back at her.

"Guys, stop fighting." I whined and before I knew it, I was crying hysterically.

"Shh, it's okay Dakota. Sh... We're not fighting anymore." Spencer cooed. There was some whisper argument going around me, but I was too far drunk to really understand their slurred words.

Someone picked me up from where I was and cradled me like a baby.

"It's okay, Dakota. You'll be okay." He cooed again. I sighed happily and snuggled deeper into his chest, drowning in his intoxicating scent of Axe.

-

Beep! Beep! Beep!

BEEP! BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!

"TURN THE BLOODY THING OFF!" I screamed as I sat up quickly in the bed I was laying in. It was a terrible idea because the world around me was spinning like crazy.

"I'm going to fall off of the Earth.." I trailed off to nobody in particular. After a couple moments, my head stopped spinning as bad, and I could move my head, slowly, but I could still move it.

Holy crud monkeys. This bedroom wasn't mine.

Stupidly, I looked down, and I nearly screamed at what I saw; I was in a pair of unfamiliar guy shorts and my bra. I turned my head to the right, and I could see a male body sleeping peacefully. At least, peacefully for now. Slowly and roughly, I began poking the moving body next to me. The dark midnight black hair gave it a dead giveaway that it was Spencer, so my breath began to gain some type of control.

"Spencer..." I whispered as I began poking his exposed shoulder.

"Speeeennnceeeerrrrr...." I whined this time, poking his shoulder much harder.

"OH MY BLOODY JESUS. SPENCER EVANS! WAKE THE FLUB UP!" I shouted and pushed him off the bed.

"HOLY. I'M AWAKE, YOU CRAZY WOMAN!" He shouted from the ground. Stupidly, I peaked my head over the side of the bed and there Spencer was, lying flat on his back, staring back up at me.

"Hi. Okay, so uhm. Why am I in my bra?" I asked him. He stifled a chuckle and he sighed before he began speaking.

"Well, last night, after you left the party, you decided that it would be nice to strip for me. We got all your clothes off and I fucked you. And hey, you're pretty good at sex. We should do it again. So anyways, when we finished, you put your clothes back on, leaving your shirt on the ground. I gave you some shorts and you begged me to come cuddle with you, so I did. Then your Mother came over at four in the morning, asking where you were. I said you had come over and fell asleep watching a movie with me. I said I'd take you to school today and yeah. Then my dad woke up at six thirty, so he came to check on me, and when he came, I was on the ground 'sleeping'. He asked why you were here and I said that you felt all lonely without your mom being there, so I let you come over."

"He bought the bait like a fish. I told him I'd take you to school. So... Yeah. But I'm too lazy to drive and I don't think you really want to go to school with that killer hangover, so... You and I are ditching." He smiled happily at me and began climbing up to his bed.

Take a note that his bed was three feet off of the ground. When his arm made it to the top of the bed, I pushed his arm and fell back onto the ground.

"STOP DOING THAT!" He commanded.

"No." I simply said. Then his words began pouring into my head. 'We got all your clothes off and I fucked you.' began echoing through my head. My heart began beating crazily. Did I really lose the one precious thing that I could never gain, to Spencer? "Spencer, did I really have sex with you?" I whispered worriedly.

"Nah, I was just kidding with you Dakota. But you did ask me to cuddle with you. And you did take your shirt off when we were sleeping." He said. A breath of relief came out of my mouth and I relaxed onto the bed.

"I'm guessing I have no choice on whether I'm going to school today. Am I right?" I asked. I could see him nod from where he was on the ground and I sighed. "Then what are we going to be doing?"

"I have a plan. Give me a sec." Spencer got up from the ground and went to a drawer that was in front of his bed. Sadly, he bent down in front of me, his ass pretty much in my view. I lost control when he started shaking it seductively.

I thought only girls shook their booties.

"Like the view?" I heard him whispered. Before he could bend back up, I turned my head away to look at my legs, and when he bent down again, my eyes were glued to his lower rear.

It was so... Round and firm... I just want to poke it. Poke it Dakota? You want to poke his butt? Really? Could you be any more childish? If you were any other girl, you'd be all over that ass in a moment. Why are you keeping your self control? You're already half naked.

No! What are you thinking, stupid Dakota?! You can't lose your virginity to him! He's a player. You're sex is nothing but a game to him.

"Dakota, are you alright?" Spencer asked, interrupting my thoughts.

"Oh, yeah. I'm good." I bluntly replied. He cocked his head and I must admit, he seriously looked pretty cute; Bedhead hair was sticking up on his scalp, the way his lips were slightly puffy for some reason, and the way his dark black shorts contrasted with his beautifully pale chest.

"You know, staring is found rude by some people." He chuckled. Heat burned my face and I let my hair create a wall around me. "Now, now. No need to hide from me. If it makes you any better, I was staring at you when you slept. You're pretty cute cause you snore softly and your lips pucker up."

"Uhm. You sound like that vampire freak from those Twilight books." I smiled at him and this time, it was his turn to become a tomato.

"I didn't mean it like that. Okay, so. I'm going to take you somewhere, but I want to try something." Spencer began walking towards me and he climbed onto the bed. He got very close to me, his palms laying loosely on my knees and his lips were about two movements away.

His eyelids fluttered close and I could feel my heart beating erratically.

I, Dakota Porter, nerdy Ohio girl,  was about to kiss Spencer Evans, the player and bad ass of our school, who's father was Robert Evans, the principle, who liked my mother Jennifer Porter, the lady that gave birth to me.

Could life be any better?

My eyelids fluttered close and I waited for his lips to connect with mine.

-

It's kinda a cliff hanger, but kind of not. LOL. x). I'm so cool, yeah? LOLOL. Yeah.

The song is called Kiss Me (She's All That) by Sixpence None The Richer . It's a pretty.. Interesting song o: I will admit, it's got a nice beat to it c:

No picture o:

:]Samm[: