How The Good Girl Changed The Bad Boy Chpt. 13

Dakota's POV(:-

"What?" I asked as I turned around to face Spencer. He did not just say that he liked me!

"I said, I like your... Pants." He said awkwardly. I stared at him stupidly until he waved his hand as a dismissal.

"Okay.. Thank you?"

"So what do you want to do?" Spencer said, changing the subject.

"Well. This is your house, so I don't know what I can and can't do." I said politely.

"How about we just watch a movie?" He asked so I just nodded.

Movie time meant two things: A. Sitting very close to Spencer in the dark, where in all the books says, the attraction and connect to a person is much stronger. or B. Spencer and I sitting on opposite chairs, completely away from each other.

I think you know what I was hoping for.

"Do you want to watch... Like... Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2 or Paul Blart: Mall Cop?" Spencer asked me.

"Harry Potter!" I exclaimed happily. If any other movie made me happy, it would have to be any of the Harry Potter movies. Everyone said as the movies went on, they got darker, but I say that the reason the darker they got was because the further you got into the movies, the closer Harry got to finally defeating Voldemort. *Spoiler alert if you haven't seen the movies or read the books xD*

Spencer put the DVD in while I looked for a seat on the couch. Plopping down in the middle spot, I brought my legs up to my chest, and sat pretzel style. (Or how I say it in real life, criss-cross-apple-sauce xD. THAT'S TRUE. c:) He looked around for a seat and I will admit, that hurt a bit. Why couldn't he just already know where he wanted to sit?

Dakota, quit freaking out and looking at the small things. My brain told me. I nodded to myself and just like the second option, Spencer sat on a love seat, laying down on it, spreading his legs out. I must admit, he had some pretty long legs.

"Why do I always catch you staring at me?" Spencer asked as the 'Coming Soon to DVD' or 'Coming to a theater near you!' credits began rolling.

"I'm not staring at you." I lied horribly.

" 'Ya know, you're a bad liar." He mumbled. There was a pillow close to me, so I picked it up, and threw it at him. "HEY!" His mouth was muffled by the pillow and I smiled to myself happily. Heh. Take that Spencer.

The movie began playing and both of us were completely silent, totally absorbed in into the movie. I began crying when Fred Weasley died. He had always been one of my favorite characters in the books, besides George and Luna Lovegood.

"Are you crying?" Spencer asked me. I tried to wiping the tears away, but I was completely failing. Spencer hopped off of his couch and came towards me, sitting down on the couch, and pulling me into his chest.

I know it was stupid to cry when Fred died. I mean, I knew it was coming, but I always hated it. It just made me feel so sad and weak.

"Shh. It's alright. It's just a movie. He's probably alive right now laughing his ass off." Spencer cooed against my head. I suddenly stopped crying and lifted my head to look up at him. "What?"

"That's how you cheer me up? By telling me he's probably alive right now?" I emphasised probably and he bit his lip. Seductively, if I may add.

"You know what I meant when I said that." He mumbled. For the rest of the movie, Spencer stayed with me, his arms were wrapped up completely around me. Now I can say that, the people in the stories were right. Him being so close to me, his warm arms surrounding me, created a million sparks of electricity in my bones. His scent was filling into my nose, and I found myself breathing him in.

It was like a mix of Jasmine and Strawberries. Not a very manly scent, but it was just so mouth watering. My head layed on his chest and I just kept breathing him in. The scent was intoxicating. I could feel myself drifting off into a peaceful sleep.

The last thing I could remember was Spencer kissing my forehead and saying goodnight.

-

AWH! Isn't Spencer adorable ?<333. He's cool. c:

I put a picture of Fred and George Weasley. I'm pretty sure you can tell which one is Fred and which is George xD. I found this picture on Google and I seriously loved it[':

Shortish chapter o;

Okay, so I posted this chapter on the same day as Chpt. 12 xD. You guys are probably like, uhm okay? The reason I did it is because I post a certain way.

Before I post, I write chapters AHEAD of everything. So, let's say, that this is chpt. 13, but I've already written chapters 14-16. I write ahead of time before I post anything. It's kind of helpful in a way. I think it's better then just posting once every day. It makes people want to read more(: SOOO. Because today, I wrote one of the longest chapters in my entire Wattpad career (lawls.), I decided to post two chapters in one day(:

:]Samm[: