How The Good Girl Changed The Bad Boy Chpt. 5

No need for words(:

-

Dakota's POV(:-

"Dakota, open the door, sweetheart. It's Mum." My mother asked as she softly banged the door.

"No, I'm.. Peeing mum. I'll be out in a couple minutes." I replied.

"I can see your body on the ground, Dakota. Unless your peeing on the ground, then I know you'er lieing to me."

"Jennifer, please. Just go. I'll be there in a couple minutes." 

"Alright." I heard her sigh from the other side of the door and her heels clicking as she walked away. Heaving myself up, I walked to the mirror. I cringed at my reflection, so I turned the water on, and splashed some on my face.

I couldn't do anything about my eyes, so I just began taking deep breaths, and tried not to let more tears escape. When I felt as if I had well enough, I unlocked the door, and began walking out.

"OH MY GOD! YOU WERE IN THERE FOREVER! I'VE HAD TO PEE FOR TEN MINUTES!" An old lady shouted and shoved me out of the way.

"I-I'm sorry Ma-"

"MOVE BLONDIE! I'M OLD AND I HAVE A BLADDER THE SIZE OF A PEANUT!" The grannie yelled at me and shoved me into the wall.

"Old people now a days. Jeez." I mumbled to myself as I began walking to our table. There was food, but I wasn't really feeling hungry.

"Hey, Dakota, are you-"

"Man, this food is really good!" My mother said as she stuffed some chicken katsu in Mr. Evans mouth. I stiffled a laugh and sat on the very edge of my seat, next to Spencer. "I ordered you some rice, sweetheart, since I know you're still full on that McDonalds food."

"Thanks Mum." I mumbled and began picked at the little rice bowl. There were chop sticks, which I was no good at using, so I began a little search for a fork.

"Here." Spencer handed me a fork and his hands brushed along my own. More sparks were flying through my body.

What the hell Dakota? All he did was barely touch you.

"Thanks." I mumbled again and began eating the sticky white rice. 

When everyone was done with dinner, we all slowly walked to the car.

"So, Dakota, are you going to be coming in tomorrow?" Mr. Evans asked me.

"Excuse me, sir?"

"Are you going to be attending school tomorrow, since you moved in and everything?"

"Oh! I-uhm. I think so. There's no uniform right?" I asked stupidly. Of course I knew there was no uniform, I'd read the student guide only a million times.

"Nope. Just don't wear anything too short or too visible and you'll be all good."

"Wait a second, you're going to Canyon?" Spencer asked me as he slipped into the car next to me. Slowly, I nodded my head. "Cool."

The car was mostly silent except for the chatter between Mum and Mr. Evans. When we got home, both of us thanked the Evans, and we walked to our house; It wasn't a very far journey.

"Mum, are you crushing on Mr. Evans?" I teased once we were inside.

"I am not!" She exclaimed. Her eyes were twinkling, so I knew she was lieing.

"Oooooh, Jennifer gots a thing for Robeeerrrrtt!" I began chanting. I didn't notice the windows were open until Mr. Evan's face popped up.

"Ladies, would it be okay if you'd come to my office tomorrow morning before 9 o'clock?" He asked.

"Uh huh!" My Mum said happily. I was biting really hard on my lip to keep from laughing; I knew he had heard my chanting because his face was tinted pink.

"Goodnight Jen, Night Ms. Porter." My mouth almost dropped as he used my last name instead of my first name.

"Okay, so he calls you Jen, but I'm Ms. Porter? What is this, switch-rolls day?" I asked and my mum began laughing. She was clutching her stomach, rolling on the ground as I stalked off towards my room. I flipped on the light switch and stood in the middle of my room.I pulled my phone out of my pocket and saw that I had one new text message.

Hi Dakota! Just checking if this is your number(: Txt me back if it is!<3 XxRosexX

Sighing to myself, I quickly texted her that it was my number and that I'd talk to her tomorrow because I was so tired from all the traveling. It wasn't a lie, but it wasn't the complete truth either; I was tired from traveling, but not enough to want to crash at this very moment, and I would talk to her tomorrow. So all in all, it was a win-win for both of us.

Before I could even make it to my bed, I face planted to the ground. I had completely forgotten that my clothes had been thrown lazily on the floor. Grumbling to myself, I went to find a box with hangers, and I began putting my clothes on the hangers, hanging them in my closet.

When all the clothes had been put into the closet, the time was about 1O:35. I actually felt completely drained. Time changes. My sleepy brain spoke to me. It was 1:35AM in Ohio, so I was guessing that was why I was so tired.

I plopped onto my bed and insantly, I was passed out.

-

OKAY. So, this was really short, but it's just a filler for the next chapter :D

So... Chris Hemsworth plays Mr. Robert Evans c: Since I loved him in Thor and all.... That hair.. Damn.. Jelly. LOLOL.

:]Samm[: