How The Good Girl Changed The Bad Boy Chpt. 1

I hope you guys like this story ;D

-

Dakota's POV(:-

"Honey, are you ready to leave?!" My mum called out to me. 

"Yeah, give me a second!" I yelled back at her.

"I'll be in the car, Dakota!" I heard her suitcase roll along the floor and a slam of the door, indicating she was outside.

Today was the day my Mum and I were leaving Ohio to move to Las Vegas, Nevada! Was I sad that I was leaving my friends behind? Sure, but I could make new friends and live a better life then I ever could here.

This place was nothing but a cold memory to me. A place where I was not wanted, nor a place I wanted to ever come back to.

A place where so many bad things happened to me; Bullying, teasing, and my father's suicide.

I pushed the thought of my mind and looked at the half body mirror. My sweats were cleaned and ironed, my shirt was large and baggy; Just the way I liked it. The only thing that disguseted me was my hair; The messy blonde hair was just laying like a dead twig on a log, so I pulled a ponytie and tied up my hair. My green eyes were dull looking at the moment and my pink lips were put up into a sad smile, showing just a bit of my white pearly teeth.

Sighing deeply, I grabbed my two suitcases and began rolling them into the kitchen.

"Cause I'm leaving on a jetplane. Don't know when I'll be back again." I sang softly to myself. Half was a lie; I was leaving in a car and I knew I would never be back again.

This room was nothing to me anymore. Sighing heavily, I walked outside and my mom was in our small minivan, blasting a band called One Direction. Their music was cookie cutter popstar shit, but I just shrugged it off, and put my bags into the back.

"Are you ready for a new life, Dakota?" My mum asked me.

"Yes, I am." I said and she nodded at me with a large smile. Mum pulled out of the driveway and we began our drive from Glendville, Ohio, to Las Vegas, Nevada.

-

OKAY. So, I know this chapter is really crappy, but aren't all beginning chapters?xD. If you keep reading this story, I think it will get better. I PROMISE. [':

AnnaSophia Robb is playing Dakota(: But if you have someone else in mind, keep them :D

:]Samm[: