When He Tells You He's Going on Tour

When He Tells You He’s Going on Tour

Prince: … Baby, I have something to tell you, please don’t be angry.. but, in about 3 weeks, I’m going on tour again. He awaits nervously to your response as you start to cry. He bursts out in tears too and cradles you in his arms. ‘I don’t wanna leave you either baby… I don’t. You know I can’t ever sleep when I’m away from you, you’re the only thing that makes me wanna get up in the morning”

Prod: ”Babycakes?” He says as he pokes you. We have to leave for tour soon and-” he can’t even finish his sentence before tears start to roll down your cheeks. You can see it in his face that he’s hurting and he takes you in his arms and rocks you back and forth. “I’m so sorry, baby. I’m so sorry” He kisses your forehead all the way down to your lips.

Roc: He’s extremely sensitive when it comes to something he knows is gonna hurt your feelings. “Babe, um, I have to leave for tour soon, and this time, we might be gone for a while…” When he sees your eyes filled with tears, he crumbles to your side and hugs you in those big strong arms of his. His kisses your neck and runs his fingers through your hair. We’ll get through this baby, I promise.

Ray: He rubs your face and makes you look into his eyes. “Babe, I’m leaving for tour, and, and,” As you start to cry you can see the pain in his face. He kisses all your tears away and says, “Baby, I’m so sorry for hurting you. I wish I could take all the pain away.” I’m so sorry and he hugs you tightly in his arms.