When He Confessed He Cheated

Prince: ”But it only happened once, I swear. I was drunk, and it was a really stupid mistake. You’re the only girl I love, the only girl I want to be with. I’m so sorry. Hurting you hurts me too. Please, please forgive me. I know I don’t deserve it, or you, but I can’t bear with the guilt knowing that I’m the one that caused your tears.”

Prod: ”Babe, those text messages didn’t mean anything. I swear. It was a really stupid mistake. I really hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me because I couldn’t imagine life without you. I’m so sorry. I don’t even know what I was thinking - I wasn’t thinking. You’re my everything, that girl isn’t nearly as beautiful as you. Inside and out.”

Roc: ”Baby girl, I’m so sorry…” You have never seen Roc cry in your life, and there he is, tears running down his cheeks. “I was stupid to go behind your back. I don’t know what made me think another girl could replace you. You’re the only girl I’ll ever love, and the only girl I want. Please, please, forgive me.”

Ray: ”Munchkins? I’m so sorry, I know know those words don’t mean much right now, but I really mean it. It will never ever happen again. There is no girl on this planet that could ever compare to you. I love you, and only you. Without you, I’m nothing, You make me who I am, and the sun will not shine as long as I am alive.