His First Time Taking You To Meet His Parents

Prince: You’re extremly nervous because you’re afraid you won’t live up to their expectations of being famous or pretty. Before you two go through the door, you stop him. “Will they like me?” you ask him. “I love you, they love me, there is no reason why they shouldn’t adore you”

Prod: He flaunts effortlessly into his parent’s living room whisking you along. “Mom, Dad, here is the woman I absolutly am in love with, the one whom i spent countless hours describing to you, YN.” You don’t even have time to get nervous because he was so anxious to show you to the two most important people in his life.

Roc: As both of you walk down the street, you can feel stares from other guys on you, but try to distract Roc by asking him questions. “Will they like me, what if they think I’m not smart enough, or I’m not -” He kisses you mid sentence and says “You mean more than anything to me, and when you meet my family, the only thing you should be worried about is if you like them”

Ray: As Ray opens the car door for you, you stare in his amazement. He lives in a huge mansion with gardeners and everything. You immediatly get nervous because you’re worried you won’t live up to their standards. You look at what you’re wearing and regret not wearing something dressier. Ray looks at you and says “I love you, I love you with all your imperfections. I love you because you’re you. They will love you, and if you don’t, i’ll give them some movtivation” as he raises his fist.