When Your Children Get Married

Prince: You know Prince can be sensitive at times, but when his baby girl says “I do” at the altar, you have to literally hold him so he’ll stop shaking. He’s been a rush of emotions ever since he walked her down the aisle. “She’s so beautiful” you hear him whisper in between sobs. You have to restrain from looking from looking at him because he’s making you cry.

Prod: You could see how proud Prod was to walk his beautiful daughter down the aisle. When Prod saw her for the first time in her gown, he broke down in tears. She looked absolutely gorgeous. When he comes to sit next to you, he whispers in your ear, “reminds me of us, so young, so in love”.

Roc: As Roc walked down the aisle, arm and arm with his daughter, you could see him biting his lip to restrain him from crying. However, it was too much for him to keep in when they exchanged ring. You have never seen Roc cry like he did at the ceremony. “My baby girl is all grown up” he says sobbing.

Ray: You have never seen the immense amount of emotion Ray displayed at his daughters ceremony. It touched your heart when he gave his daughter one last look before handing her off to the new man in her life. You have to literally pull him back to his seat. To calm him you whisper “Calm down, she’s not dying, she’s getting married”.