After A Long Day of Work

After a Long Day of Work

Prince: As soon as you turn your back to close the door, his hands wrap around your waist, and he’s already kissing your neck. “How was work baby?” he breathes down your neck. “Fine you answer trying to hide your obvious turn on” “Awe, you know Prince doesn’t like when you play hard to get.” he says still down your neck. “Babe, I’m tired let me go” you say whining. “Not before you check in upstairs.” ;)

Prod: When you come through the door, there’s a trail of roses leading to the kitchen He’s cooked you a beautiful candlelit dinner. You smile as he hugs you. “Hey baby, just thought of doing something special. You know you deserve it. I’ve missed you baby. Your smile, your scent, as he buries his face into your neck. Your face.” :)

Roc: He picks you up from work but inside of going home, he takes another route. He takes you to the beach instead for a beautiful evening. He already has a picnic basket near shore with candles. You smile and he says “I’ve missed you baby. He kisses you and you can feel the passion in his lips. As you watch the sunset he says I don’t know what I would do without you.”

Ray: As soon as you take one step in the house, he hurries you back out. You don’t even ask where you’re going cause you’re so tired. When you reach, he’s parked in front of taco bell. There’s no one in it except for one table with a candle on it. It hits you then that he tried to recreate ya’ll first date. You blush and kisses you “You’re even more beautiful the second time” he says as he stares deeply into your eyes.