When He Flirts With You

Prince: He’ll do anything just to make you smile. When the wind blows the hair in your face, he pushes the strands of hair behind your face. As you two are sitting together on his porch watching the sun set, he’ll gently creep his hand to yours and intertwine them. When you smile, he goes in for the kiss.

Prod: He’ll buy you roses, open every single door for you, he plays “footsies” with you when you guys go to a restaurant. If its cold, he won’t think twice about covering you with his jacket. From time to time he’ll just stare into your eyes, and not say one word, but its like he knows exactly what you’re thinking.

Roc: As you two walk down the sidewalk he’ll “accidently” touch your butt when looking for his keys. When you two are in the movie theater, he’ll inch his muscular arm around your shoulders, and pull you closer. On those cold nights, he’ll pull you into his chest to snuggle as he strokes your hair.

Ray: He’ll joke around with you, and has you laughing 24/7. He’ll do anything to keep you happy, even if it means answering your phone calls at 1 A.M. He attempts to do your hair whenever he gets the chance, and when you have whipped cream at the side of your mouth, he rather wipe it off with his mouth than his hands which are at your waist.