When His Daughter Starts Dating

Prince: It seems as though no boy was good enough for his precious little angel. He was more softer toward his daughter, and spoiled her. He let her make her own decisions, and backed her up in whatever she chose to do. So when it came to her dating, it wasn’t that much of a problem. However, when her boyfriend stepped through the door taller than him, it was a bigggggg problem.

Prod: His baby girl is the most important thing in this world. So when her new boyfriend comes to pick her up, it reminds you of a crime scene. He says ” One of my best friends are a police officer. So, if you have plans with my daughter to even touch her, you’ll be charged as an adult for rape.” You try to cut him off because this is why her last boyfriend left.

Roc: There is no father that is more over protective than him. He comes outside with a baseball bat to ‘inspect’ the ‘specimin’. You roll your eyes, and you spot your daughter looking nervously at you. Any friend of hers, that was guy, had to go through ‘inspection’ which required a full body pat down, a walk though an x-ray machine, and a criminal history record. By the time he was finished, it was midnight, and no daughter of his was going out that late. (:

Ray: He looks at him from head to toe. He circles around him, and asks him questions that he knows will intimidate him. “Plans for the future? College? What are your plans with my daughter? On this field trip, I would like all hands other body parts to each INDIVIDUAL.” You shake your head when Ray asks if he could do a pat down.