The Graduation

Everyone now knew that Haruhi was a girl but even so, nobody objected to her being a host or continuing to wear the male uniform. It was also evident to everyone that I too was in fact a girl and not a boy.

Even after Tonnerre paid off Haruhi's debt, we both decided against quitting the host club. Although the boys were a bit of a handful at times and incredibly irritating at some stages, we loved the host club.

I shared the same view as Tamaki when it came down to it. I saw the boys and Haruhi as my family because I never had any friends as a child and because we were all so close. Not having any previous friends, I held onto them dearly as they were the only I'd ever made not to mention the best.

There were only a few days until the third years would graduate and I was upset that Takashi and Honey were leaving. I was anxious about how often we would keep in contact and if Takashi would have time for me while studying. At the same time I wanted him to study and achieve his goals and I didn't want to distract him.

Our relationship was still a relatively hidden fact when it came to people outside of the host club. Tamaki was still unaware of it along with the customers. We didn't want them to be jealous of me so it was decided that nobody else would find out.

He had already asked me to be his date to the graduation and I accepted his offer on the spot. There were a lot of girls still hoping he would ask one of them and I felt a little bad. Yet again, I didn't, because this would be the last time we'd get to spend time with each other at school.

At present I was slouching in front of a mirror trying on dresses that my mother was picking out for me to wear on the night. She finally picked out two that she liked and got the maids to tidy up the mess she'd made with the clothes.

"Oh (y/n) I don't know which one to pick. They both make you look so cute. Which one do you like?"

"The one on the left." I answered my mother in boredom.

"Oh but this one has this thing here and it's just so cute."

"Fine then the right."

"But then this one has such a pretty pattern."

I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose. "Then ask someone else for their opinion."

"I know!" She suddenly declared. "We'll ask Takashi! We won't show him the dresses just ask him which colour he prefers. Go on go on go on." My mother waved a hand excitedly.

I exited my room and wandered down the corridor a bit. I flipped my phone open and dialled Takashi's number. In all honesty this was probably the third time I'd spoken with him over the phone. The other two times he rang me. "(Y/n), is everything alright?" He picked up after the second ring.

I nodded as though he could see me while I answered. "Yeah my mother just wants you to solve a little dilemma. Do you prefer (f/c/1) or (f/c/2)?"

"What's it for?" He asked curiously.

"I don't even know she just asked me and was unhappy with my answer so she told me to ask you." I lied.

"Okay well I like (f/c/1)." He answered.

"Thank you Takashi. Hey Ma he said he likes (f/c/1)!" I yelled out as I pulled the phone down slightly from my face. "So what are you up to?" I asked making conversation while I walked away to the kitchen.

"I was working out, that was until the phone rang."

"Oh sorry I didn't mean to interrupt." I apologised quickly upon finding out he was busy.

"Don't be. It can wait so long as it's for you." He said and I could see that small smirk playing on his lips.

"Awh Takashi." I smiled. "So are you looking forward to your graduation?"