The Halloween Prank

We were cosplaying as vampires in the host club today as Halloween was only a week or so away. The boss said to help match my rebel type, I should spike my hair up. I was a little sceptical at first considering mine was much longer than any of the other members so it was harder to do things like that.

"Tamaki, I don't know if you've noticed but my hair is a bit long to do that with."

"Nonsense. I happen to know that hair spray and hair pins can help fix any hairdo."

"What do you mean fix? My hair is perfectly fine." I defended in irritation. "Can't this wait until after class anyway?"

"No (y/n), we have to start making more of an effort with our cosplays. Kyoya, order some supplies and have them delivered to the host room on time."

I face palmed myself and mentally begged anyone for help.

_____

On the way to the host room I caught up to Honey and Takashi. "So Tamaki wants me to spike up my hair somehow." I finished explaining what I was discussing with Tamaki earlier. "I'd like to know how exactly."

"I think you'd look funny with spiky hair (y/n)-chan." Honey said while giggling.

"So do I." I admitted.

We made it to the club room where I was bombarded by Tamaki and thrown into a change room with my costume. It was a typical vampire outfit consisting of red, black and white materials. I got changed into it only to be plonked in a chair after emerging from behind the curtain.

Tamaki was spraying my hair with all sort of things and brushing it trying to get it into all sorts of positions.

"Hey! Ow! Tamaki! Quit it. Do you even know what you're doing?" I asked trying to hold my hair.

"Of course I do. How do you think my hair looks so lovely every day?"

"You brush it instead of trying to spike it."

"Hold still. I can do this."

"No!"

He kept trying to style it while I kept resisting. "Tamaki." We heard a deep voice above us. 'Oh thank god' I breathed. Takashi took the brush and some pins and began to fix my hair just right.

"Wow Mori-senpai. You're pretty good at that aren't you?" Tamaki complimented as I sat quietly and still. He was done shortly after and it looked good too.

 He was done shortly after and it looked good too

"Wow Takashi. My hair's usually too soft to do anything with. How'd you do this?" He shrugged. "This is pretty cool. Thanks." I smiled at him.

"No problem." He smiled back at me. His gaze wavered and his smile fell.

"What's wrong?" I tilted my head curiously.

"How long have you had you ears pierced like that?" He asked.