The Failed Awakening

"Peeeeepiiiiinggg Toooommm!" The twins and I all appeared behind Kasanoda and glared daggers at him.

"You saw" Hikaru said.

"Didn't you Bossa Nova?" Kaoru asked knowledgeably.

"No! I didn't see! I mean I got a glance yeah but it was all so fast and I didn't it was just an accident I swear to you that I am not a pervert!"

"Of course you would say that." Honey started off.

"Sure sign of a guilty conscience." I finished.

"So then Fujioka's a girl?"

"Red alert. He's onto Haruhi's little secret." Kaoru said.

"That's not good." Hikaru followed. "So let's hear it."

"How much of her maidenly terra incognita did you actually see?" Kaoru questioned.

"Well she was changing so I saw her underwear."

"You saw Haruhi's underwear?" All three of us screamed at the red head before us.

"So what do we do?" Kaoru asked.

"There's only one thing to do!" Hikaru decided.

"We have to induce amnesia." I concluded.

Hikaru pulled out a bat. "Hold him." He said getting ready to swing while Kaoru and I had a firm grip on him so he couldn't move.

"That's enough you three. Leave assult and battery to the proffessionals."

"But I am a professional!" My voice cracked slightly.

"What are you?" Kaoru questioned.

"Made of ice?" I too asked in anger.

"How can you be so calm about this?" Kaoru once again asked.

"Look, the boss is so deep in shock he's regressing." Hikaru pointed the bat at Tamaki who was eroding away as he leaned against a pillar.

Kyoya prevented us from taking anything further by intervening with blackmail. Haruhi came out and told us to back off to which I reluctantly skulked away. I decided to go over to Tamaki. I poked him but he was unresponsive. Haruhi said she didn't care who Kasanoda told about Haruhi being a girl.

"Well Bossa Nova." Kaoru started.

"Since you know she's a girl, are you in love?" Hikaru spoke jealously.

I was still over with Tamaki. "I think he just physically died a bit on the inside." I said looking over my shoulder at Takashi.

_____

We were hosting, as normal, but normal not being normal as normal...

In walked Kasanoda who sat by Haruhi.

"What the hell?" I asked the twins who were observing from behind a column in the room.

"Hey don't just stand there Kyoya-senpai. Get him out of here." Kaoru spoke angrily.

"If he's getting along with his goons so well now why does he need to be here in the first place?" Hikaru asked with the same tone as his brother.

"He has kept Haruhi's secret so far and since he is after all a paying guest I see no reason to reject him." Kyoya spoke calmly.

"But the other guests are afraid!" They yelled.

"Oh no I think not. Observe." He pointed to all of the girls in the room who were fauning over the 'homosexual scene' before them. Little do they know. "See. We're just fine. Thanks to him we may even set a new record." Kyoya said.