The Cavity (P3)

I'd been keeping an eye on Honey-senpai all day. Takashi had been ignoring him a fair bit. His first attempt to get something sweet to eat was to pull the 'cute' on Takashi. However, Takashi saw through his ploy and stuck an ice-block in his mouth which awakened the pain inside Honey's tooth yet again.

His next manoeuvre was to indirectly gain sweets from a couple of girls who were drinking tea and eating sandwiches. They knew his caper and left before he succeeded. Then he moved over to Haruhi tugging on her heartstrings. I knew all of Honey's motives to get what he wanted. I hadn't been requested by any girls yet today and Kyoya strongly advised me to relax as best I could, although I was still required to turn up for the host club - which was anything but relaxing. I was leaning against a pillar observing all of Honey's failed attempts.

This time it seemed to have worked. Haruhi suspiciously looked around the room. 'Uh Oh!' She pulled something from her pocket but judging by Honey's expression there was no need to worry. This stopped me from taking any action. The scenes that unfolded that day were heartbreaking.

He tried the same technique on me as he did Haruhi. "Why is this happening to me (y/n). It's just not fair."

"Honey..." I crouched a bit so that I was eye level with him. "You know I know what you're up to. And even if I didn't, I couldn't break the rules because I owe Takashi right now. Have you thought to go and see the dentist?"

"Dentist? No, they're too scary." He saw my point about not breaking Takashi's rules as he answered with a sigh following.

I chuckled. "They're not scary they're cool. I go all the time. Besides, cavities don't just fix themselves, you gotta get the dentist to fix them."

"Really? You go all the time? But you have perfect teeth (y/n)."

"How do you think I keep them perfect?"

"Could you come with me then?"

"Sure, we'll go tomorrow after school." I smiled as he jumped excitedly. I couldn't go today considering I had to give all the details about the incident last night to Kyoya's head of police. In other words, I was occupied, but tomorrow was better than not at all right?

"So do you think I could have something sweet now?" He beamed up at me with hope gleaming in his big brown eyes.

"No." I said dead serious, killing his excitement. He grumbled and walked away. Maybe it wasn't going to be alright after all.

_____

I went with Kyoya that afternoon and my mother met with us at the police station. Kyoya didn't stay long. He showed me to the meeting room and greeted my mother. He introduced us to the boss and left.

I gave every detail I could remember about last night and answered all of their questions.

"Do you think you know the two men?"

"No I don't think so, besides they were masked. I don't even think they were from the area to be honest. The car they were in was like a street car, not one you'd see around the area, and well it was pretty beat up afterwards."

"Alright then let's focus on the car. Could you see the number plate, the colour of the car? Brand, style, any distinctive features?" I closed my eyes momentarily in order to remember everything I could about the car.

 Could you see the number plate, the colour of the car? Brand, style, any distinctive features?" I closed my eyes momentarily in order to remember everything I could about the car