The Rescue

We were getting changed for the end of the fair. I pulled my costume out of the black plastic bag and sweatdropped.

"Is this a dress?" I deadpanned looking to the side at Kyoya.

"Yes, as a matter of fact it is."

"Does that mean I have one two?" Haruhi asked gathering her costume from the rack.

"We thought you'd look adorable Haruhi." The twins synchronised as the slid over and leaned on her shoulders.

"I'm not wearing this." I stated blandly as Haruhi was ushered into the prep room to change.

"Yes you are." The twins said trying to push me in with Haruhi although I resisted.

"But I'm supposed to be posing as a guy not a girl and I hate frilly and poofy stuff like this you'll just have to give me some other clothes. I'll take Kaoru's. He can wear the dress. We're practically the same size. I don't care if I'm a little shorter." I argued my case while I pushed against the door refusing to go in.

"Hey, why do I get the dress?" He asked.

"Because you're more feminine than Hikaru." I smirked as he dropped me.

"Well if you're a man and I'm more feminine, you can change out here while I change with Haruhi."

"No you don't mister." I plucked him up by the collar as he made his way for the door.

"He's right though (y/n), if you're a real man you should get dressed with real men, not with Haruhi."

"Fine I will." I shouted back as I began to unbutton my shirt. I noticed all of them begin to blush as they became flustered. That was until a pair of long strong arms wrapped themselves around me picking me up of the ground. "Hey Takashi what are you doing? Let me down. Awh man." I sighed as he effortlessly carried me to the change rooms.

He sat me down outside and spoke. "Girls don't dress in the same room as men and they don't dress like men. It's immoral."

I pouted and crossed my arms. "I wasn't actually going to do it. You're starting to sound like mother." I turned around and walked into the room.

"Hey what gives Mori-senpai?" Hikaru complained.

"Why is that she only listens to you?" I heard Kaoru ask.

"And that concluding statement." Kyoya began. "It sounded as though you were very familiar with her mother. I happen to know for a fact the host club has only met her on two occasions."

We hadn't let loose of Takashi and my relationship status. The only one who knew was Honey (naturally) who had sworn to secrecy. I fiddled around with the stupid dress that was too fluffy and annoying. Why would anyone want to wear something like this. And it was red, an ugly red that I hated. Eventually getting every layer in position there came the common struggle. The zipper in the middle of the back... again.

I fidgeted and reached trying to pull it up, failing and then giving up. Frustrated I scrambled out of the changing cubical and whined. "Takashi, I can't reach the damn zipper, help." The dress was somewhat hanging off considering it wasn't done up. The twins, Kyoya and Honey all turned away, red faces. Takashi walked over and zipped it up with ease. "Thank you." I said relieved.

"Now what was that?" The twins asked as they turned around in suspicion.

"What was what?" I acted dumb.

"One does not just simply ask a man for help with a dress zip." Kyoya spoke also with scepticism.

"So?" I shrugged.