Part 16 : The rouges

Note :
I have decided that after I finish this book ( wich will be very soon ) that I am going to ..... make a sequel to this book🤗
Im very exited to say that the sequel will be based on Aria and when she's older like 17 or something so that should be exiting I guess , comment what you think and also I've decided that I'm not going to do the story based on a movie thing because it's just to much to write lol so yh

On with the story✌🏼

Amelia

I heard Eric's phone ring and I waited patiently for him to answer it.
" Hello " he said nervously
" Yes .. ok .. I see .. yes Thankyou , you too bye " he said , he hung up and put the phone down.
" Well what did they say ? " I asked.
" Ariel has the information on the rouges and she want me to come in tomorrow for her to deliver the information " he said.

" I'll come too " I insisted
" Ok " he said , he seemed very stressed , like he had a hard day at work or something.

24 hours later

" Babe ! Are you ready ? " Eric shouted from downstairs.
" Yeah I'm coming now " I shouted.
I got Aria out of her bed , she has started walking so I thought that she could walk to the car with me holding her hand making sure she won't fall.

I got into the car after I put her in her seat , I put my seatbelt on and sat back into my seat waiting for Eric to go.
He starts the engine and drives of.

About 20 minutes later we arrive at a large building.
This must be the packs office.
We walked inside and I had Aria in my arms , Eric walked to the receptionist and I went to sit down.

I put Aria on the other seat , I usually let her sit on her own seat , it let her experience new things , I know it sounds childish but as a mother you want your child to feel a little grown up.

A few minutes of waiting for the receptionist to call over saying that Ariel was ready.
Finally she called us over.
" She's ready to see you now " she said.
He nodded and looked at me , I smiled at him and he smiled back.

Eric pressed the button for floor 10 , there was complete silence in the elevator as I'm pretty sure me and Eric was both nervous to find out about the rouges.

Finally the elevator stopped and we all walked out.
I followed Eric's lead as he walked further down the corridor.

He came to a stop at a door , he knocked and I heard a female voice say " come in " , he opened the door and we both walked in.
" Oh hello again " the woman said as she picked up some paper files from her desk.

Me and Eric sat down in the chairs as she handed the files to Eric.
" I don't think we've met " she said as she looked at me and smiled.
" Oh yes this is Amelia , My girlfriend " he says as he looks at me and smiles.

" Yes ok well if you open that file you will see pictures of the rouges " Ariel says as she points to the files.

Eric

I open the files to see the first page , there is a picture of a man , he has very big muscles and his veins were popping out of his skin , he is tanned a dark colour.

" You see this is the alpha , his name is Angelo price , he lives in Los Angeles about half an hour from here , he has a half brother called Alex price they share the same mother but have different fathers " she says.

I stare at him with an angry in my eyes , he better not have down anything to Rosalina to force her to join his pack or I will put a bullet threw his head.

I turn the page to see another muscular man , he has blond scruffy hair and a smirky look.

" And this is Alex , he is the beta , he is basically Angelo's side chick , he follows Angelo everywhere .. he has a brother but doesn't stay in contact with him anymore because of some drama on the internet, not to sure about that to be honest " she says as she points again to Alex.

I turn the page again to see Rosalina , my heart stops as I remember that Rosalina turned on her family.
" And this is Rosalina , she .. " she says before I but in.
" Yep I know who she is Ariel she is my sister remember " I say.
" Oh , I'm sorry " she says as I turn the page agian.

Next I see a half cast woman , she has straight hair pulled back and she has a very serious look on her face.
" Now do not mistaken this woman for a geak or computer nerd because she actually had studied karate and dojo since she was 6 years old " she says as she points to her picture.
" Her name is Rosie brooks " she says again.

I turn the page to see another man , he looks younger than the others yet very serious.
" Now this is the computer nerd and stuff , but he can also fight with his wolf , see there's nothing very interesting about him we didn't really find much out about him to be honest but his name is Nick kade " she says.

I shut the files and put them on my desk.

Yep , were definitely going to have to bring in more pack members

" Ok Thankyou Ariel for this " I say as I pick the folder up and get out of my seat.

" Come on honey lets go " I say to Amelia.

She gets up and picks up Aria into her arms.
" Thankyou for coming " Ariel says.
I smile and wave as I walk towards the doors.

We walk towards the elevator and Amelia turns to me and looks at me.
I look at her and smile.

" so what's going to happen then " she says.
" I'm not sure yet but I do know that we're not going to get Rosalina back without a fight " I say.

1033 words

Cast list
Amelia park
Eric Alan
Aria park
Ariel Martin

Yeah I'm back to my old self with writing about 1000 words🤗
Anyway I hope you guys liked this episode💞
Also I have wifi in my house now ... finally🙄
Because there was some complications with the broadband so it was hard to upload and stuff lol but it's back to normal now .. hopefully😬

Anyways see ya👋🏼