Part 6 : meeting the pack

" Wait Bryan , you never told me you were a wolf " I said still shocked.
" Yea well am we're kind of not aloud to tell people " he said as he scratched his neck.

" So anyway here's my good friends Steven and Bruce " my father said as he pointed to 2 men standing near the doorway.

One of them had blond hair and blue eyes just like Bella , in fact he looked a lot like Bella.

I guessed that he was her dad or something.

The other man had very dark black hair and he looked very tough and muscular.

" hey , I'm Steven and these are my two children, Bella and Bryan " Steven said as he waved and then pointed towards Bella and Bryan.

" oh hey " I said as I smiled at him.
Ok so that's Steven with his 2 children wich I now know who they are.

A woman came threw the front door and put her keys and bag on the table.
She had dark blond hair and she wore business looking clothes.
She was also very beautiful.

" oh hello, who is this " she said as she looked at Steven.
" oh this is my daughter Amelia " my father said as he sat down on the sofa.

" oh hello Amelia , I'm lucie , I'm the mother of Bella and Bryan over there if you haven't already met them " she said as she shook my hand.

" oh hey nice to meet you " I said as I shook her hand back.
" Well I would introduce you to my children but there of doing god knows what now days " bruce said as he giggled.

I giggled back.
" well there names are Rosalina and Eric so when they come back I'll be sure to tell them to say hi " bruce said.
" Oh okay " I replied.

" well Amelia , you must be tired , we  have a geust bedroom down the hall , Bella would you like to show her to her room " my father said as he pointed down the hall way.

" oh I'd be happy to " Bella said as she walked over to me.
" ok " I said as I smiled at her.
She walked down the hall way as I followed after her.
" so just a little warning , Eric is the player type in this pack " she said to me as she opened a door wich I guessed was my room.

" what do you mean the player " I asked.
" well I mean he has had like 30 girlfriends and he flirts with hundreds more " she said as she giggled.
Oh so that type of player.
I giggled.

" so if he starts flirting with you just ignore him , he'll get bored and leave you alone " she said.

" well thanks for the tip " I said as I put my bag on the bed.
" Well I'll leave you to unpack , just come out if you need anything " she said as she turned the handle to my door and opened it.

" I will night " I said
" goodnight " she replied as she shut the door.

I then unzipped my bag and got out my things that I brought.
I put my makeup and school stuff on my desk and then took my charger out and plugged it into the wall , I turned the switch on and plugged my phone in.

I walked over to my bed and got undressed into the spare night clothes that I brought.
I only brought some jogging bottoms and a plain grey top.

I crawled into bed and put the covers on top of me.
Awe this bed is so comfy like seriously I could lay here forever.

In the morning

I opened my eyes to see the sun rise light come threw my window and shine onto my bed.
I closed my eyes again , I was so comfortable I didn't want to get out of bed.

I finally decided to get out of bed , I pulled the covers of me and walked over to my desk and took my phone of charge.

I looked at the time , oh my god already 10:46. I had never slept till this late.
I mean my kind of lay in  is till 9 am not nearly 11.

But I guess this bed was so comfortable that I slept in loads.
I put my phone in my jogging bottom pocket and opened my door.

I looked around to see a door in front of mine with a sign on it saying ' Eric's room ' I then looked further down the hallway to see my fathers bedroom , across from Bruce's bedroom.

As I walked further down the hallway everyone had there on room with there own sign saying there name on it.
Well except for me of course.

I walked further down the hallway into the kitchen and living room.
I walked towards the kitchen and looked around.
There's got to be cups somewhere around here.

I looked in the cupboards and found a cup.
I walked towards the tap and poured some water in my cup.
Anything to treat my thirst I didn't care.

All of a sudden as I raised the cup up to my mouth I heard a door open.
Well someone's awake I thought.

I carried on to drink my water as I heard footsteps getting closer then they stopped.
I carried on drinking then stopped.
" Woah who's the cutie with the big butt" i heard someone say.

I quickly turned around to see a guy with dark brown hair , he was tall and looked about my age.
I looked at his eyes to see them glued to my Butt.

" Am do you mind " I said.
" no I don't actually " he said as he winked at me.
I've got to admit he was kind of cute , but still no need to point out how big he thinks my butt  is.

Then I remembered bellas words.
' Eric is the player type in this pack '
" oh so your Eric " I said as I turned around and put my cup next to the sink.

" Oh yea and who is this " he said as he came closer to me.
" Am .. if you don't mind stepping a few steps back from me that would be great , I'm not to keen on strangers behind so close to me I can hear you breathing " I said as I put my hand towards his chest to push him backward.

" Anyway my names Amelia " I said as I walked away from him.
" oh so your Amelia " he said as he winked at me again.

" I mean I've heard about you coming from Lee " he said.
" oh yea he's my dad " I said as I sat on the couch.

" Well " he said as he looked at me up and down scanning my body.
" Ok I'm going back to my room " I said as I got up and walked to my room.

" Well I can get used to this view " he said.
I rolled my eyes and carried on walking.
Well Bella wasn't wrong when she said that he was a player.

However when he was around me , it sent sparks down my spine.
When he complimented me , yeah I rolled my eyes but that didn't mean I hated it.
I mean he is cute , I've got to admit.

1293 words

Cast list
Amelia park
Lee park
Bryan ranch
Steven ranch
Lucie ranch
Bella ranch
Bruce Alan
Eric Alan

I hope you guys liked this chapter😁
Comment if you think I should write a little less than I am , or if you like it🤷🏽‍♀️
It's just I wrote loads and I don't know if that's a good thing😂
Anyways see ya👋🏼