Part 9 : Aria

Hours had pasted and finally I had given birth , I was so exhausted that I could barely move.

All of a sudden Eric came into the room , I was so happy to finally see him.
" hey , how are you holding up " he said as he sat down next to me and held my hand.

" yea I'm doing ok but I'm just so tired " I replied.
" I know I know well the hospital said that we can leave as soon as we're ready" he said.

" Oh ok well I'm ready when you are " I said.
" Ok let me just go get the baby " he said.

Then I remembered that I hadn't named the baby yet.
I thought of different baby names and then I remembered, my great grandmother was my best friend , I loved her so much but she passed away when I was 14 , her name was aria.

Eric came back in the room with the baby. He looked so happy as he looked at her , his smile was just so hart warming.

" Am Eric " I said.
" yea sweetie " he replied.
" well I've come up with a baby name " I said.
His fave lit up and he smiled at me.
" What was you thinking " he said.

" Well I was thinking Aria , after my grandmother " I said.
He smiled and looked at the baby and then looked up at me.

" I think that's perfect " he said.
I knew he would like it.

A few hours later

We arrived back at the house and I saw everyone waiting in the living room.
" Welcome home hunny " my father said.

Bella walked towards me and gave me a hug and then looked at Aria.
" Awe she's so beautiful , have you named her yet " she said.

" Yes , her name is Aria " Eric said as he put his arm around me.
" Awe that's a beautiful name " she said.

A few hours pasted and everyone had got to meet the baby.
Everyone loved her , everyone thought she was beautiful and she was so quiet.

I was in my bed holding Aria hoping that she would get to sleep but all she ever did was tug on my hair and make noises and stare at me.

I mean yeah it was cute but I mean the least she could do is sleep , guess I'm not getting any sleep tonight.
All of a sudden I heard a knock at the door.

" Come in " I shouted.
Bryan walked in and smiled.
" oh hey Bryan " I said.
" hey Amelia can I talk to you about something " he said as he sat down at the end of my bed.

" Yea sure what do you want to talk about " as I sat up and put Aria on my lap.
" Well I've just realised now that you and Aria are both so beautiful and you both make a beautiful family " he said.
" Awe Thankyou Bryan " I replied.

" Well I've just felt now that , I think I love you Amelia " he said as he put his hand on my leg.

" Am .. Bryan , I'm with Eric , you know that he's my mate and we have a child together " I said.
" I know but we can run away together , we can lead the perfect family because I love Aria , like she's my own child " he said.

I started to become very uncomfortable as he stared at Aria. How could he think that I would seriously run away from my own mate with my child like he must be dreaming.

" Bryan I think you need to leave now , and get that thought out of your head because it will never happen " I said as I sat back.
" No Amelia , I won't leave unless you leave with me " he said as he smiled at me.

" Bryan your crazy , get out or I'll call Eric " I shouted.
" no Amelia your coming with me now !! " he shouted as he grabbed my leg hard.

He held his grip on me and it hurt.
" Let go now Bryan !! " I shouted
All of a sudden Steven came in.
" is everything ok , I heard shouting " he said.

" no everything's fine , Bryan was just leaving " I said as he took his hands of me.
He got up and walked out of the room as Steven smiled at me
I smiled back .

I held Aria , I started to cry.
How could Bryan act like such a monster , especially in front of Aria.

I hope you guys liked this chapter😁
Bryan has turned crazy😨
What will Eric do when he finds out😱

Anyways I also want you guys to comment what my next story should be about , can you comment like a film or something what I should make my next story based on🤔
Like a Disney film or anything🤷🏽‍♀️

Anyway see ya👋🏼