Part 3 : The truth

Note : I'm gonna start doing a cast list ( who's in every chapter ) at the end of each chapter and also when I introduce more characters in my story I'll do a characters part too✌🏼
On with the story ...

----------------------------------------------

English

English longed my life , an hour and a half of mr Cromwell banging on about his wife that he thinks is his wife but he's never too sure.

Yes he is kind of crazy .however while he's talking about all of that gibberish ,
Me being the good student I am , I sit at the back and get on some extra revision.

I look over to see Bryan drawing , he was amazing at drawing. I always saw his art work around school.
Teachers loved it so they had him making school posters everywhere.

Then I see Jessica , flirting with all the boys as usual. You see Jessica can be very caring and she loves her friends and that but I think she loves boys a bit more.

She goes out with this guy names Kieran , now there like a light switch , on and of. I mean it's either Jessica talking to other boys , or Kieran being a spoilt child.
Right now there not together but I'm expecting Jessica to call me tonight saying that there together once again.

' Riiiiiiiinnnnnggggg ' the bell went of and everyone jumped of there seats and ran to the door while I calmly packed up my revision stuff.
You can tell how much everyone is exited for lunch.

" Now don't forget your projects are due in on Monday am .. have a nice weekend " Mr Cromwell said.
I felt bad for the guy , he has a crazy love life , no one ever listened to him.
He must have a tough life if I'm honest.

After school

I walked out of school with Jessica , she was talking about going out with some random guy on the football team.

I mean she's gone out with everyone on the soccer team , I wouldn't be suprised if she told me that she snogged the coach to be honest.

I looked up to see my mum waiting for me in her car.
" So ill FaceTime you later yeah " I said to Jessica as I turned to her and hugged her goodbye.

" oh yeah see ya " she said as she hugged me back.
I walked over to my mums car and opened the door.
" hey mum " I said as I put my school back on the floor.
" hey sweetie how was your day ? " she asked as she put the car in gear and drove of.

" yeah it was good I geuss , no drama for once " I said as I giggled.
" oh that's a change " she said as she smiled.

" Yeah I need to finish of my English project for mr Cromwell " I said.
" oh yeah that's fine I'm thinking of making some hot cocoa when we get home and we can look threw some old photos that I found in the attic " she said as we turned the corner to our streat.

" Oh that's sounds like a good idea " I said.
" Yep aren't I full of them " she said as she giggled.
I laughed back.
My mum stopped the car and i opened it and got out.
I picked up my bag and walked towards the door and opened it.

I walked up stairs and put my bag down next to my bed.
I put my phone on charge and waited for it to connect to wifi.
I walked over to my table and grabbed a cookie from my cookie jar.

I turned around as I heard a text come threw.
' Hey ' it was from my dad.
I rolled my eyes and picked up my phone.

My dad left when I was a child and he's been trying to get in contact with me for the last couple of months.

I haven't bothered to tell my mum.
I'm sure she doesn't relay need to know.
I unlocked my phone and pressed on the message.
' oh and who is this ' I messaged him back.

Wow he sure does type back fast.
' Am your dad ?? ' he replied.
' wait what's a dad , haven't heard in that one since I was a child ' I texted back.

I giggled , I do find myself funny sometimes.
' listen this is serious , have you found out about the pack yet ' he replied.

What is this , everyone talking about sown stupid pack.
I decided to call him , I wasn't going to waste my thumb energy by texting him.

He answered straight away.
" ok what do you mean about this pack and why is everyone talking about it " i said frustrated.
" Wait who else has told you about it " he asked.

" just some random guy at school called Bryan , he asked me the same thing " I said.
" Agh Bryan always saying the wrong thing " he whispered to himself.
" wait you know Bryan " I asked.

" listen Amelia , your a wolf " he said.
" Am .. I know I've got a lot of hair but you don't need to be rude about It " I said.
" no I'm being serious, I'm a wolf too , I'm an Alfa " he said.
" wait what do you mean, I'm not a wolf " I said.

" you didn't know it before because your mother didn't want you to know so she kept you hidden from us " he replied.
" So I'm in a pack ? " I asked.

" yes , and I'm the pack leader " he replied.
" listen I don't know why you had to tell me this because .. " I said before I was interrupted.

" we need you in the pack Amelia ok , we need you " he said.
" just think about it ok " he said.
He hung up.

My mind was going threw so much , I was a wolf.
And my father wich I haven't seen since I was a child is an Alfa in a pack , and I'm needed in the pack.

I then got angry , how could my mother keep me from this life and not tell me anything.
I then thought , you know what I can be apart of this pack away from my lying mother.

1019 words😊

Cast list
Amelia - Main character
Susana - Main characters mother
Lee - Main characters father
Jessica - Main characters best friend
Bryan - Main charecters crush
Mr Cromwell - Teacher

I hoped you guys liked this chapter😁
This is officially the most I've written in one chapter😂
Anyways find out what Amelia decides to do in chapter 4🤔

Also a shoutout to BethanyKenny1732
She just came out with another story💓
Also to ArtiUniverse for voting on all my story's💓
And to Dogs_Tiff09  , show some love to her story kidnapped💓

See ya👋🏼