Part 7 : My mate

I went into my bedroom and got dressed into my normal clothes , by now it was 11:15.
I heard my phone ding so I walked towards it and picked it up.
It my mother.
' Am where the hell are you and why didn't you come home last night '

I decided to answer.
' because I'm living with my dad now I'm not staying with you after you kept this from me my whole life ' I sent the message and then blocked her number , I didn't want her messaging me anymore.

I walked out of my bedroom just as Bella walked out of hers , " hey bestie " she said.
" oh hey Bella " I replied.
" Well you of to school " she asked.
" yep like every other day " I said as I giggled.

" well hope you have a good day " she said as she sat down on the sofa.
" wait you don't go to school ? " I asked in confusion.
" oh no we're home schooled well except for Bryan " she replied.
" oh ok well Ill see you later " I said as I walked towards the front door.
" bye " she replied.

I opened the door and closed it behind me. I knew the way to school so it was easy to walk there.

First lesson
I sat down at my table. I almost forgot wich lesson we were in , oh science that's it.
I was very good as science so I didn't feel the need to listen so I just got out my maths revision and revived.

As you can tell I'm very horrible at maths , I just don't get it.
And to make matters worse they go and add letters like seriously I will never understand algebra.

The rest of the day flooded past , I couldn't remember any of the lessons and none of the work I did actually went into my brain.
I was too focused on the pack and stuff.

I walked out of school to find a car waiting for me.
It had Bella inside.
" get in " she shouted as she waved to me.
I ran over to the car and opened the door and got in.
" hey Bella thanks for the ride " I said as I put my bag in and did my seatbelt.

" I did this for a reason " she said nervously.
" why is everything ok " I asked.
" Erm .. yea sure except for the fact that ... " she said.
" oh come on just tell me " I said.
" YOUR ERICS MATE " she shouted as she smiled with laughter.

" wait what ? " I said still shocked.
" yep , he told us all today haha good luck with that one , let me just tell you something , he has a habit of grabbing your but and he will want to be with you 24/7 " she said to me and then giggled.

" Am ok " I said as I giggled back.
" so are you going to accept him ? " she asked.
We turned the corner to the pack house and she parked up.
" Well he's kind of , my mate too " I said to her.

Just the thought of Eric sent a good energy threw my body.
I could already smell him , his manly smell made me feel safe , I'm not sure why but it just did.

" Wait oh my god this is going to be amazing " she said as she got out of the car.
I walked up towards the front door and opened it.
I could heer some people inside.

I opened the door and saw my father and Bruce.
" Awe Amelia congratulations on finding you mate honey " my father said to me.
" it's not that big of a deal dad " I said as I giggled with embarrassment.
" what a mate is always a big deal Amelia " Bruce said to me.

I smiled and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.
" Well I'll be in my bedroom if anyone needs me " I said as I walked down the hall way towards my door.

I opened it and then shut it behind me.
I walked towards my bed and sat down , I opened my phone too see no messages.
So I got up , got my towel out of my cupboard and went into the bathroom.

I wanted a shower so much , I loved to sing in the shower , it helped me relax.
I undressed myself and then got into the bath and turned the shower on.

I was lost in my thoughts , just singing while washing my hair.
So relaxing, so peaceful.

Eric's POV

I couldn't wait to see Amelia , she was so beautiful.
I didnt know what I was going to say to her but I just hoped that she accepted me.

I walked into the house to see my father and Lee talking.
" Oh hey dad , hey Lee " I said as I waved to them.
" By the way Amelia is in her bedroom " Lee said to me as he smiled at me.
" oh am ok thanks " I said as I walked towards her bedroom.

I knocked then opened the door and walked in , I looked around to see her but she would not be found.
All of a sudden I heard her singing in her bathroom.

She had such a beautiful voice it was unbelievable.
The door was slightly open so I figured that she's probably not on the toilet or anything.
I have the weirdest thoughts.

All of a sudden Bella mind linked me
' by the way your Amelia's mate too ' .
I felt so happy , that way she couldn't reject me because I was her mate too.

I stormed in the bathroom and said
" I'm your mate too ! " then I noticed she was in the shower.
" Agh Eric what are you doing " she shouted.
" oh sorry " I said as I backed away , I closed the door as I heard her turn the shower head of and get out , I went back into her room to wait for her to come out.

She walked out of the bathroom with the towel around her.
" seriously you could of waited until I got out " she said to me while smiling.
" oh sorry it's just I'm actually your mate too " I said to her.
" well yes I kind of realised it last night" she said to me.

" me too " I said with a big smile on my face. I ran up to her and hugged her so tight.

Amelia's POV

He ran up to me and hugged me tight , it sent sparks shouting threw my spine and I felt so safe and happy.
" I'm so happy I found you " he said to me.
" I'm happy too " I said as I hugged him back , he let go of am and stared at my lips before he kissed me.

I just wanted to stay here , with him forever, I never wanted to leave him.

1134 words

Cast list
Amelia park
Bella Alan
Eric Alan
Lee park
Bruce Alan
Bryan Alan
Lucie park

I hope you guys liked this chapter😁
Eric and Amelia though😍
Of course Amelia had to be mates with the player🙄😂
Anyways find out what happens next when Bryan wants to get involved🤔

See ya👋🏼