Part 10 : Silence

A few days had pasted after Bryan had said what he said.
I found last night when I was in the bath that Bryan had a good grip.

There was a hand print on my leg , now how was I going to try and hide that.
Well Aria was still happy as ever , she never stoped smiling and It gave me so much courage.

Eric helped so much , he loved to feed Aria and put her to sleep.
He didn't like changing her though but that was our job.

Every time I passed Bryan there was so much awkwardness between us.
He always gave me a smirk because he knew what he did.

I constantly thought about telling Eric about it , but then that will cause trouble in the pack and I didn't want that.
As long as he stopped then everything would be fine.

" Amelia I'm going out for a bit ok , got some pack duties to deal with " he said.
" Ok I'll see you later " I said.
" Ok love you " he said as he opened the front door.
" Love you too " I said as he walked out of the door.

I walked out my bedroom a few minutes later and walked down the hall way. Aria was sleeping in her bed so I tried not to make any noises.
I made a hot chocolate and sat down on the sofa.

Everything was so quiet and relaxing that I took a nap.
An hour later I woke up still tired.
I yawned and stretched wide.
I got up and walked back down the hall way to go and check on Aria.

All of a sudden I went to open my bedroom door but realised that it was locked and then I heard talking.
My heart stopped at that moment as I realised it was Bryan talking to Aria.

" Bryan open the door now !! " I screamed.
He ignored me and carried on to talk to her. I didn't care anymore I had to get Eric involved.

I mind linked him ' Eric get to the house now it's an emergency Aria is in danger ' I hoped that he would be able to come as quick as he could.
' ok I'm coming now it's ok ' he replied.
Thankfully he was on his way.

" Bryan I will kill you if you hurt her " I screamed again.
He continued to ignore me.
Eric came running threw the front door to me , " what's going on " he said.
I banged on the door.
" it's Aria she's in there he's locked the door , he's going to hurt her Eric " I shouted as I cried even more.

Eric banged on the door using his body and after a few bangs the door fell on the floor.

I ran in and pushed Bryan out of the way. I picked Aria up and held her to my chest and cried even more.

" Amelia , it's just Bryan why the hell would you think he would hurt her " Eric said.
I just kept crying and I couldn't stop as I thought if he had hurt my daughter.

" Amelia I was just checking on her , I mean you weren't doing a good job , you was sleeping on the couch and she was crying " Bryan said as he came closer to me.

" get away from me !! " I screamed.
Eric ran to me and put his arms around me , " Amelia what is wrong with you " Eric said as he hugged me.

I put Amelia down and sat on the bed , I pulled my trousers up so show Eric the bruise on my leg.
" he did that ! " I shouted as tears ran down my face.

" Amelia what are you talking about " Bryan said.
" Oh don't play innocent, you were the one that said that you loved me and that you wanted me to run away with you so you can quit that act " I shouted.

Eric ran over to me and stared at my leg. He then looked at Bryan and ran to him , he then punched him in the face.
He got up and stepped back.
" I want you out of the house right now and don't ever come back !! " he shouted.

Bryan got up and walked out of the room. I cried so much as I thought of what would of happened if I didn't wake up quick enough and if he hurt Aria , I swear I would of killed him myself.

Eric came close to me and hugged me as I cried even more.
" It's ok , I'm here and I'm never leaving , I'll always be here to protect you ok " he said as he hugged me tighter.

826 words

Cast list
Amelia park
Eric Alan
Aria park
Bryan ranch

I hope you guys liked this chapter😁
Who would think Bryan would hurt Amelia and then lie about it and make Amelia look like the bad person😨
I hate him😂
Anyways I'm coming out with a new book soon🤗
But you'll have to wait and see what it is🤔

Anyway see ya👋🏼